• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

So far, I'm feeling excited because:

1. My mom and I are going to a drive-in to see a couple movies, and the best part is I don't have to worry about COVID-19, because I will be away from others.

2. My support admin got in touch with me, and found a job coach that will try to help me find a job where I can work from home. This is a big deal not just because of the pandemic, but because I get antsy whenever I run late for anything. We're going to get in touch this Monday to explain the details.

I also can't help but worry about my mom again. She is support to work in my aunt's bar as a cook next weekend, and I'm unsure if she will catch the virus. We talked about it and said she will be fine, but that only concerns me more. She is 60 and we are very close, which is why I'm concerned about her sometimes

Somebody who will remain nameless counted my profile posts here. Why? Then told me. Why? I don't go around counting people's profile posts. What's up? I didn't see a limits on profile posts. I enjoy reading other peeps updates. Am l missing something here?

I’m thinking of knitting another beanie if I can stop procrastinating.

Jay- l found a open gym and the lady said they call the police if anybody gets out of hand. In fact several police workout there. Better then the other city l lived in. People were incredible rude.

I never had the luxury to be ignorant and lazy. I had to work hard at everything people didn't consider difficult.

I want to undo enough stitches in order to have enough yarn to bind off this sweater hem.

My new meds have been making me sleepier, but that will go away soon. The Depakote hasn't helped much, so I am glad I am weaning off of it.

I’m feeling agitated after spending time with a family member. Go figure. What are the chances? It sounds like we both have a lot to put up with.

I want to learn more about:

1) attention deficit disorder
2) traumatic brain injury
3) dementia
4) ptsd
5) ocd

Just focusing on l am doing pretty good alone these days. That has been some of my improvement. That a friend from the past called and l wasn't dependent on their energy anymore. They are in a different state, they have made their life choices and they need to move on.

I cried all day. I am saying adieu to my state. Sad sad sad. But l can't fight anymore, it's affecting my health, and it leads to poorer choices because l feel l fight against too many things. I leave as a dog with its tail between its legs. Sad to say goodbye to great friends some that are extremely close.

New Threads

Top Bottom