• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

The number of people I know who can't crawl on their hands and knees.

Not sure what to think but l am going for a interview tomorrow. Hoping to fill in my days off so l can wipe out credit card bill. I froze my credit card. I will cancel it the minute it's paid off.

I m watching the clear sky. The night is so silent that i can hear the waves afar and I feel at peace.

There is nothing on my mind right now, just a naive hope. It is nice to have calm mind moments.

I want to raise chickens badly. French Black Copper marans, ameraucanas. Types with pretty egg.
If I could choose anything to do, chickens.

I dressed my trainer on Pokemon Sword as my imaginary BF; the only difference is that the game only offers hairstyles of one color.

Looking for less people involved in my business. Mind your own business. I am not interested in meeting you. I need enough sleep to get to my job. The younger men are really boring and they walk around like God's gift to woman. If you are SO SPECIAL - HEY- YOU DONT NEED ME then. Move on.

I watched a new reveal trailer for Smash Ultimate, and Min Min from ARMS will be in the game. I thought to myself, "Wait...doesn't she already have a spirit?". I wanted Dr. Coyle to be in instead, but I know deep inside that I have to respect Sakurai's decision, it's his game after all.

Like many others I got banned (temporarily) because of my conservative political views.
Im sorry, as a non aligned person, I agree with almost all of your points though. How long are you banned for?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom