• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

The 1st of February 2021 is on a Monday and so is the 1st of March 2021 too. I'm looking forward to it.

I'd prefer it if there were 13 28day months a year, rather than the 12 varying length months that we currently have, so that the first of every month took place on a monday every month. Not sure how to resolve the extra day that takes place every leap year...

I know what's on my mind.

I begin to wonder if a staff member, tree, gets a chance to read every single post we make. Maybe, she's spying on me, right now. Maybe, she'll even reply to this post, with the word, "cookie," to give me the eerie feeling of bring watched. :eek:

I know what's on my mind.

I begin to wonder if a staff member, tree, gets a chance to read every single post we make. Maybe, she's spying on me, right now. Maybe, she'll even reply to this post, with the word, "cookie," to give me the eerie feeling of bring watched. :eek:

That wouldn't make a lot of sense,
replying to you by saying "cookie."

That would be playing a game.

Right now I'm thinking (more like dreading) about going out tomorrow to pick up some groceries. My mom said that Friday will probably be less busy because right now is the day after Boxing Day so most people will be doing their shopping today, but I really don't agree.

I'm not really religious, but I think I'll leave a note on my door when I go out asking people to pray for me.:sweatsmile:

So what's been on your mind lately?

I have been thinking how stupid religious zealots in my church are for calling for civil disobedience over government restrictions implemented as a result of Covid-19.

Well, you did ask what I was thinking about!

That wouldn't make a lot of sense,
replying to you by saying "cookie."

That would be playing a game.
:eek: Oh my! Tree has found me already. After only 2 minutes!
If you're wondering what I was implying, tree, I'll tell you.
I was predicting the conversation to flow, like this:

Vindicator Phoenix: Maybe, she'll even reply to this post, with the word, "cookie," to give me the eerie feeling of bring watched. :eek:
tree: cookie
Vindicator Phoenix: Aggggh! Tree has found me!
hqdefault.jpg

Sorry, for my tomfoolery, tree. I intend to be humorous; not mischievous.
Did I bother you?

What is on my mind?

How much I don't really want to get the sieve and cheesecloth out
to make that stuff. Maybe I can talk myself into it, if I think about
the advantages.

A. Use a dozen eggs.
B. The bowl that is holding the dozen eggs will be empty then.
C. The bowl that held the eggs won't be taking up space in the refrigerator.
D. I will have something I can give to a couple people.

:eek: Oh my! Tree has found me already. After only 2 minutes!
If you're wondering what I was implying, tree, I'll tell you.
I was predicting the conversation to flow, like this:

Vindicator Phoenix: Maybe, she'll even reply to this post, with the word, "cookie," to give me the eerie feeling of bring watched. :eek:
tree: cookie
Vindicator Phoenix: Aggggh! Tree has found me!
hqdefault.jpg

Sorry, for my tomfoolery, tree. I intend to be humorous; not mischievous.
Did I bother you?

"Run away" makes me think of the Teletubbies.

Cookie is peppermint snapps and Kailua. I am a bartender in training.

I fell off my bumper car recently like twice emotionally. I didn't have a blowup. But l feel guilty nevertheless. Like l could have pushed my car to the exit and jumped out. But l was too busy driving into the wall.

Last edited:
So happy my Granddaughter is having a sleepover tonight
Am I gonna find a job
Can’t wait to go for a run in the morning
Oh dear watching last episode in my box set
Hope I sleep ok tonight
Gosh it’s great to have no home back (boyfriend left 2 weeks ago)
Ummm hungry must find chocolate
Wish I had a glass of wine

So my boss was all over my azz. But my table left me a 40.00 tip. So then she mellowed out. Yay. Super hero comes out after 4:00 pm.

Yesterday I bought some candy to give to my dad on Father's Day. I just hope I don't end up eating it myself and having to buy more of it before then.:yum:

I'm planning to visit my parents on Father's Day. It will be the first time since the Covid-19 lockdown that I'll be at their house.

New Threads

Top Bottom