• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the Last Thing you Downloaded?

Last thing downloaded?

Where to begin?

On Sunday I uninstalled the anti-virus program that came bundled with my current computer (it was in the last few days of the unavoidable substription) and downloaded and installed the Anti-Virus program I prefer.

On Monday I found a major informational posting about Canadian stocks with many parts and spent a lot of time downloading, filing in my computer & printing.

Every day (this is a compulsion) I try to download some images for my screensaver. Images that will pass the censorship of my toddler grandchildren (babies tolerate and forgive nothing): Elfwood; Deviant Art; Computer Graphics Society. (If you know of any others, please tell me. I only have about 50 thousand images on file and need to get my totals up!) The images are kept in my screensaver and run on the monitor for about 15 seconds each, when the screensaver kicks in- - - - .

A bunch of cute kitty photos than IContainMultitudes was posting in the Shoutbox, and Season 4 of Breaking Bad from iTunes.

For
superboyian:

A good image editing and otherwise useful creative tool is Paint.net if you are interested. Free download; takes some time to learn, I can offer some things I have learned if you are interested. I use it to resize and sometimes add text to my own photos.

For
superboyian:

A good image editing and otherwise useful creative tool is Paint.net if you are interested. Free download; takes some time to learn, I can offer some things I have learned if you are interested. I use it to resize and sometimes add text to my own photos.

I've actually used that previously and I must admit, I actually did like using the program. But I removed it at the time because I suddenly decided to re-install windows.
I use Photoshop for most my images these days.

I downloaded this amazing, stupendous photo of a pink diamond ring. NO...I won't be buying it any time soon: at 1 million bucks, it is a leeetle out of my budget. If they have a really great layaway plan (like for 50 years or so...) I might think about it... I downloaded it for 2 reasons: it's LIGHT PINK & it's really SPARKLY! images (1) lauren.jpg

What was the last thing you downloaded? Just curious.

Mine: Marie Antoinette (movie), three Cure songs.

LOL, Windows XP professional, like.... back around 2004 or so. I would formerly try new downloads but after putting "upgrades" into my computers, the weird thing was that often the computer lost speed or had to be re-booted, operating system re-built, etc. They all got faster microprocessors, but in turn they made FATter programs so they'd run just as slow. I don't download anything b/c I don't want the pain of having to try to get things back to where they are now, I'm happy with my ancient software !!

App updates for my iPad. SO exciting...

Before that, though, the second season of Downton Abbey. Loving it!

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 and Frozen. Watch Cloudy and it was frigging brilliant! SO SO SO excited for Frozen.

Suits season 2. Shame there's no blu-ray release. Community S05E03.

Last edited:
I used clive to download a clip from youtube of the appearance of Judas Priest in a recent episode of The Simpsons. Right now, I am currently making sure that by installation of Debian is up to date.

I used clive to download a clip from youtube of the appearance of Judas Priest in a recent episode of The Simpsons. Right now, I am currently making sure that by installation of Debian is up to date.

That was hilarious! The Ghibli tribute was awesome too!!

Butalid, L., Verhaak, P., Boije, H. & Bensing, J. (2012). Patients' Views on Changes in Doctor-Patient Communication between 1982 and 2001: a Mixed-Methods Study. BiomedCentral

New Threads

Top Bottom