• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the Last Thing you Downloaded?

Limp Bizkit's Significant Other album. The only thing I've ever downloaded. A little bit nervous about it

I think I'll probably only download stuff from iTunes. I've heard so many horror stories about peoples computers getting screwed up from viruses and spywear and all that. I dont know enough about computers to want to buy another one. I can fix a shed, a house, a car... but a computer? I'd probably just throw it away.

211large5.jpg

Table of Contents

Introduction: The Sorcerer Departs by Donald Sidney-Fryer
The Animated Sword
Prince Alcouz and the Magician
The Malay Krise
The Ghost of Mohammed Din
The Mahout
The Raja and the Tiger
Something New
The Flirt
The Perfect Woman
A Platonic Entanglement
The Expert Lover
A Copy of Burns
Checkmate
The Infernal Star
The House of Monoceros
Dawn of Discord
The Dead Will Cuckold You
The Hashish-Eater
Appendices
Story Notes
Bibliography
Errata for The Collected Fantasies of Clark Ashton Smith volumes 1 through 5
"O Amor atque Realitas!" By Donald Sidney-Fryer

Just wondering... how can you download music videos from youtube? I bought my first computer and a little bit leery about downloading anything at all. I haven't even installed anything on it yet haha
I prefer Firefox addons, Video Download helper, personally. Then, I can play the videos in the background & watch them when I want to, as well as having the music. Then, for your MP3 player, just get Freemake Audio Converter (it can still convert from Video). I found the add-ons to convert to MP3 in Youtube to take at least as long to download them, since that had to be one track at a time & it limited how many I could do in a day or something. Assuming you trust Youtube to not have viruses, of course!

The Aviator and The Blood Diamond.
Seem to be on a movie kick lately.
I hardly ever watch movies and I get moments where I want to sort of..."catch up".

Need an external hard drive. :rolleyes2:

I recently downloaded Google sketch-up... I really need some kind of 3d modelling tool and sketch-up is free. Granted, it's not that high quality, but we can always texture in photoshop, right?

The Aviator and The Blood Diamond.
Seem to be on a movie kick lately.
I hardly ever watch movies and I get moments where I want to sort of..."catch up".

Need an external hard drive. :rolleyes2:

The Aviator, one of my favorite movies (for many reasons). Thrilling, dark and also sad.

I've never seen Caligula, so I can't comment on that one, but I think you'll like Moon. Duncan Jones's second movie, Source Code, is pretty good too.

I did like Moon quite a bit actually, and ended up buying it used off Amazon for about 0.68. :)

Caligula I watched about 20 minutes in, and got the feeling it's better if I finished that late at night when no one could potentially walk in on what I was watching.

this stupid toolbar i can't get rid of, generally I end up signing up for stuff in the middle of the night when i can't sleep, i want some credits or something for something i am doing and they are like oh download this and you can get credits and i can't sleep and am feeling impatient in whatever it is i am doing so i download or sign up for whatever, then end up regretting it. (I am now screening my calls, from stupid surveys i did cause i wanted some free samples of stuff, darn insomnia)

New Threads

Top Bottom