• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the Last Thing you Downloaded?

A bunch of Photoshop actions and gradients.

That reminds me, I also need to do the same.

I've been downloading Photoshop resources such as fonts and stock images but not actions or gradients. You can do lots of fun stuff with actions and gradients. :D

Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus.

"Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus" is the second season premiere of the animated television series South Park, and the 14th overall episode of the series. It originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on April 1, 1998. The episode follows the two titular characters, a duo of Canadians who attempt to save their country from the dictator Saddam Hussein while performing repetitive toilet humour. Unbeknown to them, the plan was partially set up by their rival, Scott, a critic who is often displeased by their random jokes of flatulence. The script was written by series co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, along with writer Trisha Nixon.

The episode was an April Fools' Day prank on South Park fans, who were waiting to learn the identity of Cartman's father after the cliffhanger ending of the first season finale, "Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty Slut". The prank angered viewers, and resulted in 2,000 angry e-mail complaints to Comedy Central within a week of the original broadcast. The broadcast date of the subsequent episode, "Cartman's Mom Is Still a Dirty Slut", was moved up in response to the angry response. "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus" received generally mixed reviews, with some commentators criticizing Parker and Stone for "duping" their viewers, and others praising them for taking the risk. The creators cited this episode as their favorite and response to it has become warmer since.

I've always been a bit curious about what a Canadian would think about South Park. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a Super Nintendo version Super Mario to play on my computer. Once I find one, that will be it.

New Threads

Top Bottom