• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the Last Thing you Downloaded?

A PDF document regarding the entry requirements to one of my dream universities - I can get in all the courses there with my high school grades, but it's my dream U (over my current one) because of its expenses. It's just my Uni in a more beautiful setting and less people.

A PDF document regarding the entry requirements to one of my dream universities - I can get in all the courses there with my high school grades, but it's my dream U (over my current one) because of its expenses. It's just my Uni in a more beautiful setting and less people.

I also download a few for around Europe, looking at cost/requirements and what they offer in their programs.
Just out of curiosity, which ones did you look at?

Below is a list of the Universities I looked at:

Murdoch University
Curtin University
University of Auckland
University of Otago
University of Melbourne
Oregon State University
Newcastle University (all courses except, well, Law, Medicine and the likes with interviews)

I am also looking at various other Unis...

In short, I just feel that I fit better in a non-Singaporean or non-elite university (except Princeton, where I may need to submit more SATs scores as well as lead projects that look quite pompous). It's kind of boring to mix with the same people in high school, too.

Malwarebytes, mainly to check parents' netbook for a suspected virus, although there wasn't one, anyway!

Lots of music videos from youtube! I'm rebuilding my collection (& finding ones I'd 'forgotten' about). Also Ubuntu 11.10 but I had some problems installing it alongside W7.

Just wondering... how can you download music videos from youtube? I bought my first computer and a little bit leery about downloading anything at all. I haven't even installed anything on it yet haha

Just wondering... how can you download music videos from youtube? I bought my first computer and a little bit leery about downloading anything at all. I haven't even installed anything on it yet haha

You can convert them easily into mp3's using this site, which is handy when you want to get something you can't find on torrents:
YouTube to MP3 - Convert YouTube videos to MP3

^If you're weary about downloading things, I would go with that one first.

As far as downloading the actual video, I used to use tooble. Tooble | Internet video by your rules
But I've had trouble with it, so I haven't used it since. Maybe there's an upgrade by now, though.

If you want actual music videos, you can search for them as torrents. The quality comes out much better.

I use Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient BitTorrent site
or
btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine

Last edited:
You can convert them easily into mp3's using this site, which is handy when you want to get something you can't find on torrents:
YouTube to MP3 - Convert YouTube videos to MP3

^If you're weary about downloading things, I would go with that one first.

As far as downloading the actual video, I used to use tooble. Tooble | Internet video by your rules
But I've had trouble with it, so I haven't used it since. Maybe there's an upgrade by now, though.

If you want actual music videos, you can search for them as torrents. The quality comes out much better.

I use Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient BitTorrent site
or
btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine

:shocked: Posting links to torrent websites! :no:

I would only download from YouTube as a last resort as generally the sound quality is poor. I would suggest searching for the song in MP3 320kbps or Flac format for better quality. Just type into Google what you want to find.

Is Pirate bay still good? The last time I used it (for educational purposes of course :p)

it wasn't that good anymore... but that was after the lawsuit and all

JUST downloaded "Dark Side of the Moon" on iTunes and a book-thingie thats a repair guide for my '92 firebird.

The entire series of a show called 'Werewolf' (Not on DVD yet)
And, oh how I clapped and squeeled and jumped for joy to finally have it ; ]

David Letterman from last night... only because Ricky Gervais was on.

I never really watched letterman, and now I know why I wont watch it again... I have totally no clue what's the deal there. It wasn't funny, nor entertaining.

New Threads

Top Bottom