• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you cooked?

Leftover turkey breast from turkey salad with homemade enchilada sauce and dark mustard and sour pickles and a touch of balsamic. A bbq.

I put my Grape Nuts in the microwave with some almond milk. Does that count?

Spent the morning making crunchy roasted white beans, and then granola.

I have a hankering to make a cobbler too. Or like lemon bars or something.

Last thing I cooked was yesterday, I took a failed gazpacho (my wife did not seed the tomatoes !!!) and reduced it with other flavorings, added a VERY trusted italian sausage, with onions, and peppers from the garden (cajun bells, poblanos, jalepenos, serranos) and turned it not just respectable but downright delicious. Served with fettuccini (and the veggies/sausage were cut to match).

I made banana bread since I had three bananas that were getting overripe and I did not want to waste them.

Everything has been with avocado slices and Sriracha mayo sauce, on top of eggs or in a taco with a glop of salsa. This has been going on for one month.

Stuffed zucchini halves baked in the oven. I made the stuffing with leftover roasted broccoli, onions, garlic and tomatoes from the night before, and added diced jalapenos, panko and grated parmesan cheese, and lots of olive oil on top before baking. It was really good and used up leftover cooked vegetables.

I made some tuna casserole. I make it by mixing together macaroni and cheese, cream of mushroom soup, sweet peas, and a can of tuna. It should last a few days.

I made tacos tonight. Chicken thighs, canned chipotles, taco seasoning, black beans, shredded cheese, guacamole.

New Threads

Top Bottom