• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Silver lining which in a weird way I relate to mentally ill characters and there struggles. I thought the movie was cute, loved the ending.

Last movie I watched was Thief on Blu-Ray, which is a really cool movie. Last new movie I saw was Noah a few days ago, I was a little mixed on it, but mostly positive. Without giving too much away, there's a moment in that I think is right up there with "Let's go home, Debbie" from John Ford's The Searchers.

Anchorman- the legend of Ron burgundy

First time to watch it, but I just don't get the appeal?
A couple of hilarious moments, but kinda of dull throughout

I last watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I love The Hunger Games (prefer the books, but hey), and this movie is quite good. I just love the character Haymitch, played by Woody Harrelson, I think?

Bambi
Worth watching for the gorgeous animation, if nothing else. As enjoyable as the film is (it was Walt Disney's personal favorite of all the films he made), I've always thought it was a little too cutesy for its own good. That may have been what they were going for, but they went a little overboard compared to, say, Dumbo, which is no less cute but is a bit more understated.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The best James Bond movie with no relation to James Bond ever.

I'm hoping to go see that this weekend and I'm super psyched since the previous Captain America film is my favorite of all the Marvel Comics films.

Yeah, it's the best film in the MCU by far. With Iron Man being second place for me.

Seen a few recently.

Captain America - Winter Soldier, Tangled (again), Frozen (again), Tropic Thunder (again), Thor 2, Cloudy with A Chance Of Meatballs 1&2 (again), 47 Robin and a few others.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Amazing. Spectacular. Awesome. All these adjectives and more can be used to describe Marvel's latest sensational thriller. Not only is it a fantastic followup to the finest film in the franchise, but for those of us who have followed the story from the beginning, this film marks a GIGANTIC turning point for the series and I think it safe to say the MCU will never be the same. It truly is not possible to tell people what the film is about without ruining it as there are so many twists, turns, and game-changing revelations, you really need to just go see it. Five stars out of five.

"Let The Right One In"

A Swedish film about a bullied 12 year-old boy who befriends his neighbor, a rather odd 12 year-old girl who becomes his "protector".

Oh yeah...she's also a vampire.

New Threads

Top Bottom