• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

She Freak - Wikipedia

Complete rip off of Freaks, with none of the depth
or compassion.

I watched it while I ate.
It seemed important to eat supper, since I have fallen asleep
without eating three times in the past couple weeks.

So I ate.

Last night I watched Tropic Thunder. I had seen it when it first released but this time it was funnier than I remembered it being.

I also recently watched A Quiet Place and A Quiet Place Part II and I enjoyed both.

The French Revolution (1989) Parts 1 & 2 (Approx. 5 Hours)

A French production worth watching provided you either speak French or don't mind English subtitles. Found it on YouTube. "A revolution that devoured its own children."

The French Revolution (1989) - IMDb

Last edited:
I haven't watched a movie in --what seems--forever.

But I'm reminded of one movie I did watch...
It was weeks ago...I forget when exactly
Very dramatic...
I liked it. That's (3) now, I've watched about 3 version in about 10 years. 30's, 70's, 90s.
:relieved::smirk:

Thundercats.

I gotta say Brad Pitt was phenomenal as Lion O. Perfect Cast; vin diesel as panthro, Jackman as Tigero. Th sexy chick who played cheetaho. Tour de force epic; over 2 hours of amazing special effects. Most exciting action movie I've ever seen. Lives up to the 80's cartoon.

Yeah the special effects team behind that should be applauded. Brad Pitt made me believe he was an actual lion. He's a great method actor. So convincing. Mummyra was also terrifying, so scary I had heart palpitations.
I still have nightmares from the tragic and horrific deaths of panthro and cheeta. I recommend this movie to anyone. Who's into sci-fi fantasy cat humanoids. Go out and find it, watch it!

I watched several movies since my last post.

Alien - I wish I hadn't waited so long to finally watch this. It was good and lived up to the hype (I was worried I'd find it overrated).
Aliens - Again wish I hadn't waited so long to watch this, and it was even better than the first one. I'll get to Alien 3 this weekend but I've heard it's not as good.

Good Boys - I enjoyed this and laughed a lot. I might watch it again later tonight, though I know it's unlikely to be as funny the second time.

Free Guy - Wasn't a fan of this. That's probably due to Ryan Reynolds, I just don't find him funny at all.

Beavis & Butt-head Do The Universe - It had a few good laughs and I don't regret watching it, but just like when they tried to revive the series a decade ago, it lacks that special something that the series had in its original run.

I watched several movies since my last post.

Alien - I wish I hadn't waited so long to finally watch this. It was good and lived up to the hype (I was worried I'd find it overrated).
Aliens - Again wish I hadn't waited so long to watch this, and it was even better than the first one. I'll get to Alien 3 this weekend but I've heard it's not as good.

Good Boys - I enjoyed this and laughed a lot. I might watch it again later tonight, though I know it's unlikely to be as funny the second time.

Free Guy - Wasn't a fan of this. That's probably due to Ryan Reynolds, I just don't find him funny at all.

Beavis & Butt-head Do The Universe - It had a few good laughs and I don't regret watching it, but just like when they tried to revive the series a decade ago, it lacks that special something that the series had in its original run.
I watched alien when it first came out, had no idea what I was in for what a sleeper.

Watched Father of the Bride (2022) with Andy García and Gloria Estefan this weekend. it was pretty decent, but I liked the 1991 Steve Martin film better. I've not seen the original yet.

"DeGaulle and Churchill: The Appeal of June 1940"

A rather well done and frank film about the last days of France before surrendering to Nazi Germany.

French dialogue, English subtitles.

New Threads

Top Bottom