• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines" (1965)

Great fun...first saw it as a kid. Had quite a crush on Sarah Miles...lol.

1994-schindlers_list.jpg

Dog Soldiers (2002) - Saw this horror-comedy on TV last night and it's definitely a lot of fun to re-watch.

05d8271ae474cd5c5cdee79f02999462--horror-film-scary-movies.jpg

If you get a chance, give the soundtrack a listen:

Last edited:
A couple of nights ago I watched Single White Female. I liked it.

I attempted to watch Jurassic World: Dominion, but didn't like it enough and so I turned it off after around an hour. I feel like this is a franchise that didn't need to continue on with the "World" series, though you could argue it might've been better if it stopped after the first movie.

Spaceballs is currently available to watch for free on both Tubi and YouTube and I've probably watched it 4 or 5 times over the past week. It never gets old.

I've seen that one a few times. Really well done film about the Dust Bowl period.
To me, it's one of the best stories that was ever brought to film.

I consider it a must watch for all generations.

New Threads

Top Bottom