• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"Atomic Blonde" (2017)

Espionage and betrayal in the last days of the DDR.

Great soundtrack. Loved this one. Reminded me of the intense cynicism of Cold War espionage as depicted more than 50 years ago in another great film called "The Spy Who Came In From The Cold".

Last edited:
Oh haha the last movie I re-watched was The Poor Boys :oops::p

It's on YouTube. They uploaded it and it's free. :D I like that.. Free movie. :cool:
Not a great movie. I liked the trashy juvenile humour. Its like a live action Beavis and Butthead.

Can't believe that I watched it twice. I'm trash. :rolleyes:

"A Dog's Purpose"

Kind of tough to watch at times, but with a worthwhile ending.

I miss my little friends. All of them.

Koyaanisqatsi (1982).

"The film consists primarily of slow motion and time-lapse footage of cities and many natural landscapes across the United States. The visual tone poem contains neither dialogue nor a vocalized narration: its tone is set by the juxtaposition of images and music. Reggio explained the lack of dialogue by stating "it's not for lack of love of the language that these films have no words. It's because, from my point of view, our language is in a state of vast humiliation. It no longer describes the world in which we live."In the Hopi language, the word Koyaanisqatsi means "unbalanced life". "
(Excerpt from the wiki)

I think it's interesting, but because of the concept I felt it too long.

51PFNVJ72EL.jpg

I won't post a trailer because even that is probably more than forum rules would allow. I will never say this is a good movie, because it isn't, but for some reason it's become a minor obsession of mine.

Interesting to note, despite the movie's name, only one of the nine afflicted people actually does any melting. But that's fine with me, I like some variety;) Also doesn't mean the rest of the movie isn't plenty gooey and disgusting - it is.

"Pride and Prejudice and ZOMBIES"

Masterpiece Theater meets Night of the Living Dead. :p

"The Invisible Man" (1933)

The classic original film with Claude Rains.

Great special effects for the time, though I found the plot a bit transparent at times.

Fireworks Wednesday, one of Farhadi's better movies. I'm watching all of Farhadi's movies before I read the book Asghar Farhadi: Life and Cinema by Tina Hassannia

The last movie I watched was Aladdin from Disney :) I'm a huge Disney fan and this is by far one of my favourites!

Fun fact: Did you know that during the course of recording the movie, Robin Williams (genie) improvised so many lines that they had nearly 17 hours of material :p

Alice's Restaurant 1969
Alice's Restaurant (film) - Wikipedia

alices rest.jpg
alices-restaurant-studio-elkins-F6EPP2.jpg

After attending his 50th reunion of the release of his movie at a Carnegie Music Hall concert, I thought it was only fitting to see it again :cool:

I finally got to add Arlo Guthrie to my list of shows I have attended.

arlo show.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom