• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

I’ve been playing both the Made in Abyss game and Elden Ring. Both are endurance testers but the graphics, music, and game mechanics are engaging. I just wish someone I know who plays the latter would talk to me again. I want to tell her I finally got the game and see if she knows the Berserk references, even if it’s secondhand knowledge for her.

i started moon: remix rpg adventure, which is very cute! i'm currently very slowly developing my own rpg, so it's fun to see what the possibilities are

edit: i'm also replaying metal gear solid v: the phantom pain and its definitely one of my favorites in the series! if you, like me didnt realize how god this game is, this video really made the thematic connections very clear!

Last edited:
I'm playing Horizon: Forbidden West still. I've completed all the story missions, now working on the side quests. This was my GotY for 2022, no other game even came close. I would like to complete this 100% like I did with the first Horizon game.

Besides that, I've been playing Super Mario World. It's a game I enjoyed when I was younger, but like most retro games from that era I have a hard time having fun with them now as an adult. Modern games just play better and I don't even mean from a graphics standpoint, but the actual controls. I'm at nearly 2,000 hours into Super Mario Maker 2, they've nearly perfected the controls in that game and SMW's controls feel so dated in comparison. I'm almost at the point where I don't want to revisit most games from my childhood anymore and just leave the past in the past because so many of them haven't aged well.

Dead by Daylight. I've been using the perk No Mither since I always use Resilience, and not getting downed is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm still very bad at looping killers, so if they find me I'm screwed. People also tend to not help me sometimes because I'm using No Mither...

I'm playing Horizon: Forbidden West still. I've completed all the story missions, now working on the side quests. This was my GotY for 2022, no other game even came close. I would like to complete this 100% like I did with the first Horizon game.
I still haven’t played the first one but I do have it, I’ll get to it eventually. but I am very much looking forward to it.=)

Starting playing Ghost of Tsushima.Its like the AC games but with less repetition. Its also an interesting historical period when the Mongols invade Japan under Kublai Khan, so really loving it.=D

Around two weeks ago I upgraded the remainder of my PlayStation+ Essentials subscription to the PlayStation+ Premium tier, so that just unlocked a whole slew of games for me to play until late July. I didn't really need to do that as my gaming backlog is already well over 100 games deep, but I felt the discounted price was too good to pass up and I've spent more on worse things than that.

So I'm currently playing Life is Strange: Before the Storm. The original LiS game was great, well written, nice story, all of that. This is the prequel and so far the story isn't really hooking me in like I'd hoped. Maybe it'll get better, I'm only halfway through it.

In addition to that a friend and I are playing a game called KeyWe in co-op. You play as these little kiwi birds working in a post office sorting mail and stuff. It's more fun than it sounds and gets pretty chaotic in the later levels. I wouldn't want to play this game alone, it's definitely meant for two players.

Around two weeks ago I upgraded the remainder of my PlayStation+ Essentials subscription to the PlayStation+ Premium tier, so that just unlocked a whole slew of games for me to play until late July. I didn't really need to do that as my gaming backlog is already well over 100 games deep, but I felt the discounted price was too good to pass up and I've spent more on worse things than that.

So I'm currently playing Life is Strange: Before the Storm. The original LiS game was great, well written, nice story, all of that. This is the prequel and so far the story isn't really hooking me in like I'd hoped. Maybe it'll get better, I'm only halfway through it.

In addition to that a friend and I are playing a game called KeyWe in co-op. You play as these little kiwi birds working in a post office sorting mail and stuff. It's more fun than it sounds and gets pretty chaotic in the later levels. I wouldn't want to play this game alone, it's definitely meant for two players.
ive been tempted to do this for access to lost planet 2, which i spent a lot of time playing when i had a ps3

I am currently playing No Man's Sky, Star Trek Prodigy, and Spyro on my Nintendo Switch. I go back and forth between playing No Man's Sky every free moment I have, and then hating it for weeks because it becomes tedious. Repeat repeat repeat.

Still playing Ghost of Tsushima. There’s a lot of feelings with this game, and I am enjoying every moment of it. I also like how its in the historical context of the invasion by the Mongols in Japan. I think it’s really important that video games can develop in these markets and spread historical situations like this to wider audiences. =)

Still sad about my
Horse
even though I got a new one. Named it Kaze.=D

I finished Ghost of Tsushima’s main story….
A beautiful game. Really nicely told. And the soundtrack ….wow. I feel quite sad about it all since it was so emotional.

I finished Life is Strange: Before the Storm. The story did improve by the end, but I felt like it was a little bit of too little, too late. I don't regret playing through it, but it definitely didn't live up to the first game (that was a tough act to follow).

I started up the original Ratchet & Clank. It's the HD Remaster on PlayStation 3, which I'm streaming via cloud on PlayStation 5. This is my introduction to the series and I'm liking it enough that I am considering playing through the entire series (or at least whatever ones are available on PS+ Premium, I haven't looked through it all). With a strong enough internet connection everything runs smoothly, with very little input lag it almost feel as if you were playing on an actual PS3.

i finished my first go through of elden ring! i ended up landing on a int/dex build using the wing of astel. for my second run i'm trying a sleep build using dual st trina's swords. i did the lord of chaos ending because its interesting, and aside from ranni's is the only ending with a cool cutscene to watch.

the chaos ending is basically the apocalypse, where instead of ushering in a new age and repeating the world cycle of a new ruler killing the previous era's ruler, you let the frenzied flame burn everything and destroy all of the warring factions. i think for my second playthrough, i might side with ranni, it could be fun to go with goldmask... i guess we'll see what happens when i get there!

Still playing through Ratchet & Clank. This game gets pretty tough at times. I think all the modern Mario games I've played over the years turned me into a softie, because they're so easy in comparison to a lot of other company's games.

Later tonight I think I'll start up The Medium.

Started a new game of Pokémon Crystal a couple days ago.

Been ages since I've played any Pokémon games tbh. Having fun again.
i love the gen 2 games, they're the ones i grew up with! my favorite pokémon is shuckle with defense curl / rollout, and you can breed sweet scent on as well to help with rollout accuracy

John Woo's Stranglehold on the Xbox 360. Hard Boiled difficulty. I am going for the full 1,250/1,250 on this game. I am such a huge fan of Chow Yun Fat that I have to complete this game.

I played a lot of Zero Caliber VR today. Playing on the hardest level with no friendly AI Bots. I hate those bots anyway, I move much faster without them and they call people retarded.

Today I learned how to activate a hand grenade with one hand, which is really useful. Having to put down a weapon to do it two-handed wasn't worth it. I also realized that I am getting the same long range aim with a non-magnifying scope so I do not think I want to put a 25x scope on my .50BMG any more though I always carry it even for close quarters because one shot means a kill. Also it is great for taking out bosses and those AI controlled machine guns.

If you don't play the game I think what I said won't make sense but it's good stuff to me :)

New Threads

Top Bottom