• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Horizon in two days.

I have wanted to go in and play Endwalker but I forgot my White Mage rotations and have been too intimated of it to pop back on...that and I know MMO's are time sinks to begin with! :(

Nothing currently. I am in the middle of a bunch of games but life and motivation get in the way.

Maneater.

it’s such a satisfying experience that I never really realized I needed to role-play as a shark and chomp on a variety of prey items.

Maneater.

it’s such a satisfying experience that I never really realized I needed to role-play as a shark and chomp on a variety of prey items.

Reminds me of when I watched TheGamingBeaver playing the game, with this video been a compilation of some of his funnier stuff from the playthrough:

Tried to introduce Skyrim to my mum. It didn’t really work out well as expected. Lots of skepticism it was working.

I finished Resident Evil 5 last night and Batman: Arkham Origins earlier today and now I don't know what I want to start next, but am leaning towards one of the dozens of PlayStation VR games I've bought over the years that I never got around to playing yet for one reason or another.
I've also gotten back into playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered on the Nintendo Switch lately and have been playing through a couple races each night before I sleep. It's pretty fun.

I brought my Wii out of storage and have been completing some of the side quests in Xenoblade Chronicles I never finished. I forgot how huge this game is: I put in over 120 hours into it the first time I played it 6 years ago, and I still didn't do everything it has to offer. Best part: the original release of the game (the one I own) had no DLC in it. I guess if I pay over $70 for a very uncommon game, I'm going to get my money's worth out of it.

While not all the principles of the game understood, but how to parkur and priodolyvat various barriers, I figured out.

priodolyvat???

upload_2022-3-13_11-10-13.png

35 hours into Horizon Forbidden West. Haven't even collected the three important things yet in the story's first act?

Sadly, I only get an hour a day most days. If that.

Recently I played through Mirror's Edge. That's a game I make sure to play through once a year usually in February or March. It's a fun game and I really want them to do a VR remake of this at some point, but it'll probably never happen.

I also finished up Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered on Switch by getting at least a bronze medal in all events.

I plan to play Oxenfree next. I've heard good things about it.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I love the game and cleared the main story so far but there is so much more I need to do including saving all of the Waddle Dees and evolving the Abilities. My favorites so far are the Space Ranger, Honing Bombs, and Dragon Fire. Kirby looks so adorable in that space helmet!

New Threads

Top Bottom