• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Was feeling a bit burnt-out after this past week so I fired up Portal 2 for the first time since being sober and felt like I was playing it for the first time all over again. Probably still my favorite game in the world, I can't believe they never made a third one.

Was feeling a bit burnt-out after this past week so I fired up Portal 2 for the first time since being sober and felt like I was playing it for the first time all over again. Probably still my favorite game in the world, I can't believe they never made a third one.

The Portal games are so good, especially the second one. I also would like a third one, but I'd settle for them just porting the first two games to PlayStation VR.

i've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 lately.i'm up to the epilogue,i also discovered a youtube video showing Red Dead Redemption videos including a video showing what you can do after you finished the game with the best parts of the video being having fun with cheats & gang hideouts.i also shoot up whatever location i'm in,mostly Butcher Creek & Van Horn :smirk: :tearsofjoy:.

Last edited:
The Portal games are so good, especially the second one. I also would like a third one, but I'd settle for them just porting the first two games to PlayStation VR.

With their recent-ish port to Switch, I wonder if that's potentially in the cards!

i've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 lately.i'm up to the epilogue,i also discovered a youtube video showing Red Dead Redemption videos including a video showing what you can do after you finished the game with the best parts of the video being having fun with cheats & gang hideouts.i also shoot up whatever location i'm in,mostly Butcher Creek & Van Horn :smirk: :tearsofjoy:.

This one looks like a lot of fun. I don't have the hardware to run it, but if I did I'm sure I'd squad up and play multiplayer with as many people as possible. Seems like there's quite a lot to do in it!

I dusted of my ps2 and started playing Gran Turismo 3. Never 100% completed it in the past. So going for it now.
After I might do GT4 but want to get an HDMI adapter for the ps2 so I can play it in the livingroom together with my wife.
Still an impressive looking game considering its age.

I wish I was playing something like Baldur's Gate 3 or Starfield. Maybe Red Dead Redemption 2, but they're too big for my brain right now. So I am playing Smite.

I've been gravitating to RPGs/JRPGs. While I find other types of games fun, they also tend to put me on edge a bit (something I'm not looking for in my relaxation time). Right now, I'm playing Trails in the Sky the 3rd.

Elden Ring... AGAIN

yes I havent finished it... shush!

After this will FINALLY be sekiro that has been sitting on my library untouched for 2 years LOL

P5R, Gears of War 2 on Insane, SMT Nocturne, Star Ocean TLH. That is enough to keep me busy for a long while.

I've started playing Ghost of Tsushima on PlayStation 5 around a week ago but am only around 3 or 4 hours into it. Graphically it looks so damn good. The story is alright so far. What I've heard about this game before playing it is that it'd make a perfect game at 20 hours in length, but it feels bloated by making it open-world and doubling the length, so it's easier to get bored of. We'll see how I feel about it when I've put a good amount of time into it.

I've also started up Super Mario Bros. Wonder today. It might be a little too early to make this claim because I am not even close to the end yet, but as of right now this is probably my personal 2023 Game of the Year. We'll see if that changes in a couple of months. I do wish it had proper online co-op though.

After 40+ years of dedicated videogaming, I'm losing interest in them, and it makes me sad. I thought that I would game until my final days, but I just can't work up the enthusiasm for them anymore.

After 40+ years of dedicated videogaming, I'm losing interest in them, and it makes me sad. I thought that I would game until my final days, but I just can't work up the enthusiasm for them anymore.

Do you plan on taking a break or just stopping altogether for the near future?

Do you plan on taking a break or just stopping altogether for the near future?

I kinda keep trying to start new games, hoping I'll find the perfect game to reignite that ol' passion.
I'm tempted to buy Baldur's Gate 3 because that's exactly the type of game I'd've loved in the past. But I'd hate to waste that much on a game I don't end up playing.

I've been there. I have wasted so much money on games I'll never play. I have heard Baldur's Gate 3 is spectacular though. Maybe it will go on sale near the holidays. I'm tempted to check it out myself, but my backlog is long enough as it is.

I finished playing turbo overkill, it is an incredible indie game, mechanically very similar to doom eternal.

New Threads

Top Bottom