• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Oasis my new interest...I think my interest has been reignited....can't beat that attitude, I'll probably be obsessed with this now. Standin on shoulder of giants is way better than I remember it.

@crewlucaa_ - if you like some of the more unusual and special nordic music maybe you will like the band Gåte. This is a very powerful song and video. It's art. Gåte means Riddle. The song is called Betrayal. It's about a man who is tormented by his past and because of that he becomes his own worst enemy.

Last edited:
The Geto Boys - track one of their self-titled album, the title which represents my feelings right now.

The spiritually sensual Kate Bush. She actually seems to be an introvert. A rarity in the music biz.

The lovely Sheryl Crow.... she has such great sex appeal here...such great looks...what a looker.
Did I mention what a stunning beauty she is....yeah people always judge a book by its cover.
Oh look a Royal Canadian mountie!
But If life as taught me anything.
It's not what's on the outside that counts, it's whats inside the bank account.

New Threads

Top Bottom