• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Prince - Wouldn't You Love To Love Me

Unreleased demo from 1979. "Written by Prince for Michael Jackson, but Michael turned it down."

Had a bit of a nostalgia bomb hit me a moment ago, so I sought out this song again. Storytime: I saw this band live at UW-Parkside in Kenosha back in 2006 (they were basically a local opening band then). Not only were they not signed then, but they didn't even have an album out yet so all they had for merch was a free demo on a CD-R. This song was one of the song on said CD-R.

"Drugs won't change you
Religion won't change you
What's the matter with you?

I haven't got the faintest idea
Everything seems to be up in the air at this time
I need something to change your mind"

Liam Gallagher - Go let it out (underrated album... underrated song for that matter.)

Liam - Put Yer Money Where Yer Mouth Is ...(roadhouse blues reference....'hands upon the wheel')

Oasis - F-in In The Bushes (very reminiscent of Hendrix - little miss lover, drums, even the riff)

I'm in the chat, right now, enlightening fellow members, (Americans) about Noel and Liam, Manchester and chicken kebabs. And I might elaborate on why they felt the need to kick each others heads in. If I get round to it. You know what I mean. :smile:

Liam Gallagher - Let's All Make Believe

So let's all make believe
We're still friends and we like each other
Let's all make believe
In the end we'll need each other
Let's all make believe
That all mankind's gonna feed our brother
Let's all make believe
That in the end we won't grow old

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom