• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Burned out on Kate. I need more testosterone sound. Now it's debatable if Michael Hutchence is 'masculine.' Cause he kinda had effeminate mannerisms. but Inxs is definitely coming from a male point of view.

Mike "Max Q" Hutchence - Need your ... Tonight.

Feeling some kind of regret over my wasted years

Everybody does. Eventually these regrets buildup, and pressures of life, culminate in a massive explosion, called a mid-life crisis.

NFSIV....:neutral: so 90's...my favorite decade

...Reminded of Tekken 3 intro track...another similar sound....so 90's..so nostalgic..
:hushed:

A
KraftwerkAutobahnLabel.jpg
favorite from 1974

Back to Kate.More timely than ever...what with the world lately.
Yeah. I just keep comin back to her. She really got a hold on me...for now.

"Meet The Jamaican Thundercats (Spoof)"

Also "ThunderCats outtakes" (with the actual voice actors apparently...funny)
excuse me while I nerd out and reminiscence on childhood cartoons....I'm so immature sometimes. Okay, practically all the time.

New Threads

Top Bottom