• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I'm in kind of a dark mood, paradoxically , So I'm listening to 90's Korn - "issues," it makes me....is ..kinda...soothing. Even though it's really just a celebration of nihilsim. Paradoxically uplifting. I'm sure there's a psychology explanation for this phenomena, some scientist has probably gave it a name....but I don't know what it could be.

Give Me Love - George Harrison

Oh nice song. Not my favourite Beatle. Teh spiritual Beatle. My favourte Beatles was John. Even though he was a "sarcy git," a rabble rouser troublemaker type, reportedly beat his wife and reported was very 'freindly' with his manager , reportedly kicked his friend in head one time, one who died form brain injury, got involved with yoko ono, you know , all these terrible heinous things....I Still like him... I don't know, That's just me! Hey here's a winner medal, since I don't see you post around here very often. Just for you!

My first ever concert was these guys. That's probably why I like Beatles so much.
lol They look nothin like them....but they are quite close vocally. I have practically no memories of the event.... :worried: just that it happened sometime in 1995. I woulda been 7 or so...it's all so sketchy.

The Bootleg Beatles are a Beatles tribute band. They have performed over 4,000 times since their establishment in March 1980

Sometimes I just listen to songs/albums over again. Sometimes ridiculous amounts of times. Even in the middle of an album, I'll go back and listen to it all over again.

Those funky rhythms. It's Hot stuff, can't get enough.
Michael kinda goes over the top tho...he's not Jamacian, he's English..wats going on!??! Huh?? but I believe his heart is in the right place, even if he does act a bit foolish at times.

Am I the only one who remembers this song?
Yes. :expressionless:

:grinning:

I don't know what I was listening to 'in the summer of 97.
Likely a chart topper, whatever got the most play, airtime.

Like this LOL (as a 9 year old boy,not something I would ever admit to liking at the time though):
Or this (oasis were still pretty big, heard them all the time. Wonderwall was one of the earliest songs I remember --actually talking about it in primary school.):

Yes. But reiterate, you have odd taste. Nobody remembers that. And if if wasn't for you bringing this track to our attention, our collective amnesia would still be intact. :expressionless:

Last edited:
My new favorite song. I'm have to check out Depeche Mode albums.
That girl looked sweaty...he still wanted to kiss her.....:sweatsmile:...shes like wtf. Rockstar entitlement. :tearsofjoy:That eyebrow raise,,yeah her forehead was glistening. Damn german is getting annoying. Ha nice dance moves. He's so full of himself. Great song though. He did an excellent miming job. Stupid special effects, like something off window movie maker. Shots of would be groupie again, chewing gum. Have no idea why she off on the corner of the stage like that playing her knees like congas. Closing shots of Germans..very happy, one guy looks like he wants to tab somebody though...maybe the blonde on stage came there with him...and lead singer has stolen her!! ouch.

New Threads

Top Bottom