• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Last song I had on YouTube was "The Last Waltz" by Engelbert Humperdink (his real name's Jerry something, can't remember what, look it up on Wiki)

Adam Young - The Spirit Of St Louis

I love Owl City, Sky Sailing, Windsor Airlift and much of his other work too. I love the way he composes melodies and arranges his music. The biggest complaint i hear about him is that his lyrics are "childish" but I don't care, his music takes me on journeys. He's autistic too and seems to have a thing for flying, which i do too.

Something gentle to start the day. :)
Habataki No Birthday by Baby's Breath
Its the ending theme song from the anime "Tenshi No 3P!" which is about socially isolated people who meet and become close so they finally have a place to feel they belong. It's right up my alley. :D
Weirdly anime lyrics dot com confirms it's by Baby's Breath but by the end of the season they're named Lien de Famille and before that they didn't have a name so idk where this name comes from.
(Took a while to figure that one out lol so sorry for the late edit.)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom