• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Absolutely gorgeous on headphones. Squishy and tactile and lots of good sounds. One of my absolute favourites right now! :cool:

The funniest song that I know of, to me right now. :D
(Good to surprise myself in the middle of a playlist.;) )

Jason
is dancing in his grave
:laughing:
Ended up here through youtubes auto play suggestions. :fearful: track is kind of garbage but whatever lol

squishy, glitchy, psy-dub..

Psy-dub sea shanty..
Ahoy matey! Shiver me timbers and open me third aye-aye! ;) I love a good psy shanti :D

Last edited:
Nice drums on this song.
I listen to music on Soundcloud rather than watch videos normally so I don't normally see the lyrics, and I like not being able to understand the lyrics, somehow it doesn't interrupt or intrude on my daydreaming so much as lyrics in English do. I don't care if the lyrics are terrible if I don't understand them anyway. I like the soothing sounds of the female vocals anyway. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom