• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I had my CD. Copy of this album in 2002? I heard this cover like Two years ago and still.... It's worth playing:

Original yep

Because some folks... Find their way in drugs. Don't joke with a hungry man...
Quantic at it's best. Soul

And some falls would spend lot of money...
And some Falk's...
They would spend lot of time...
Don't joke with a hungry woman...
Don't joke..
Soul music! Beautiful!

Legends
I remember I was 12 at the time. I would steal a cigarette from my parents cabinet and opened the window in my room to have a smoke and listened to my music teacher who was my neighbour indeed. He would take his trumpet, drunk as hell on Sunday night and play this:

Legends
I remember I was 12 at the time. I would steal a cigarette from my parents cabinet and opened the window in my room to have a smoke and listened to my music teacher who was my neighbour indeed. He would take his trumpet, drunk as hell on Sunday night and play this:

I remember we met at school on Monday like nothing happened. Always. Magic

I remember my father who I truly hated and never appreciated, I only remember him for love to music. The only thing I appreciated was wardrobe full of vynil records I had to steal ... I didn't understand it at the time, I don't think he understood that either.

And more... Sounds from outer space!
You must to have alien connection to make something like this haha

And more... Sounds from outer space!
You must to have alien connection to make something like this haha

I Just can't shut up

New Threads

Top Bottom