• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Yep
Deep into the night
UK
Drs
Space Age
Masterpiece
Listen
"... Overindulging on the remedies that take the pain..."

LSB AND DRS
Uk

This music is one of the things I love this country!
Thank You
Deep down through the night... "Space cadet..."

Yep. In my case it's not about love to a woman or anything else, now, I can only disperse...
Sorry this is just beautiful. Sorry

Last edited:
I always wish I could remain nameless... I don't think it's possible though...
Once people acknowledge You in any way, they want to know You...
But You want to just remain:

Well... What can I say...
Sitting at home with paranoia and feeling sick... Looked for the old ways to make the things right... I took time off work and found tickets for the below on skiddle, here in Leicester UK...
I couldn't get out of the car for 3 hours and nearly lost all event... Damn You anxiety... I got out eventually and experienced this live:
Lasers, lights and f.... Knows when I got so high... Chase and Status. Love it!:

Somebody mentioned poverty...

Fighting for food, shelter or just fighting. It's always fighting for something. Tough memories, always feel real, whether a thought or comes in a dream...few lost souls out there...

Midnight in UK...

And all this threads about poverty and this and that... You will only survive if You truly aren't Rat! This is how it goes:

New Threads

Top Bottom