• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Because it would've been Einstein's birthday today, I played "Einstein a go go" by Landscape on my Echo device earlier.

Judas Priest's new album is pretty nice! And I think I found a new song for "not so sunny days":

You know that life isn't set
I lead the pack I ain't no pretender
You give as good as you get
We live and die cause there's no surrender

Chasing a dream as I go higher
Playing it mean, my heart's on fire
Living my life, ain't no pretender
Ready to fight with no surrender

You know the way that I feel
If you're with me you better hold on tighter
I'm only keeping it real
That's who I am, I'm just a non-stop fighter

Chasing a dream as I go higher
Playing it mean, my heart's on fire
Living my life, ain't no pretender
Ready to fight with no surrender

I like Theory of a Deadman quite a bit and I heard this today while rolling down the road...

At first I thought.... Nah maybe not my kind of music... I'm so glad I kept listening.
Sometimes what I (we) think is too short fused, or impatient...

Great song... : )

Yes unfortunately a poor recording of it but all I could find. You might like more of his stuff- it's usually instrumental and some of it very beautiful.

New Threads

Top Bottom