• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Sad that she ended her life... I cant help but wonder if she actually felt she was no good.
I hope she's at peace now... : )

Me too, she was so talented. Yet the drugs and alcohol became a way of life. She died as a result of alcohol poisoning. Probably unintended after drinking for several days. Her boyfriend and ex husband may have been contributing factors. But it's difficult to know, her father did pretty much everything he could to keep her on track.

Realized that I indicated earlier that her father was a contributor to her drinking, but I'll retract that, it seems that he looked after her well-being as much as possible. Even moving in, to look after her. Her death seems accidental, unintended and tragic.

Last edited:
This girl is off the hook, amazing with what she can do with a cello... I am amazed! its so cool.

New Threads

Top Bottom