• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

There's nothing that helps me more than music when my heart is broken.

Last edited:
Traditional music of Sweden which I'm sure contributed to well being all over the world
by Carl Jularbo, performing a song about how deep forests of Sweden were cultured by Finnish persistence (sisu).
IdahoRose: I guess I went all wrong, I'm sorry. I give you ALL my respect :oops: I don't know why I don't shut up when I should.
vangelis: With all respect, I guess it was your intention not to provide an easy link.

Last edited:
Traditional music of Sweden which I'm sure contributed to well being all over the world
by Carl Jularbo, performing a song about how deep forests of Sweden were cultured by Finnish persistence (sisu).
IdahoRose: I guess I went all wrong, I'm sorry. I give you ALL my respect :oops: I don't know why I don't shut up when I should.
vangelis: With all respect, I guess it was your intention not to provide an easy link.

Thanks Heron I meant to but must have got sidetracked, no surprise I often send emails and forget the attachments:)

Wow... I love that song but I have never seen this video...
It makes me sad that this goes on all over the world all the time, just because a lady needs to survive.

If I ever was to be rich, I would take a lady like her to eat at a nice quiet place somewhere and before we said goodbye at the restaurant, she would never have to return to what she was. However this lady said she was happy with her choice... I would make sure she was okay for the night and let her be.
I dont understand that lifestyle, but I don't understand lots of things... : )

If I was rich, a lot of peoples lives would change if they wanted to change. They might not have a choice, but I would love to give them one and never look back, not even tell them my name. : )

That would be the coolest of all the things I could think of to do with my life. No big business, no red tape, no I owe you, not even a thank you would be expected. Just knowing I might have helped a person is all I would need to feel alive inside.

"Then, sometime in late June, while being driven in his limousine around the Village, Dylan spotted Scarlet Rivera walking with her violin in the case. Dylan stopped to converse with Rivera and invited her to his rehearsal studio where she spent the afternoon playing along with several of the new songs." (wikipedia.org)

New Threads

Top Bottom