• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

The trees behind my house are already starting to change. Normally doesn't happen until October.

My skin looks bad today & it’s mostly my own fault. I did it to myself. Ugh.

Still more construction next door. Five to six days a week. The noise!! I can't walk outside my house without noise-cancelling earphones. I can barely think even inside the house.

Found out a keyboard I bought for use with my laptop does not fit in my bag.
The purpose of my laptop is mainly work related today, so it is possible to just leave the keyboard at work. As I doubt few people are interested in taking a cheap non-Nordic membrane keyboard.
Though still unhappy about buying the wrong length.

Being woken at the butt crack of dawn yet again by some old cow stomping around on tile floor above me.

Window guys came, installed two big bedroom windows but their energy was so meh. Then the one guy is asking where the office is? l mean they have been on the property for a week. They know more than l do. I said ask your boss. Duh.

New Threads

Top Bottom