• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

A 5 hour workday without a single thing to do.
Had a few pages I could study for a bit, but the majority of the day was just listening to music while twiddling my thumbs.

Yet another dead end when looking for assistance in living on my own. I don't know why I bother to continue looking at this point, it seems pretty clear that what I need to do to get the help I need is age 50 years or live in a different state, and my whole family is not going to move because of me (nor would I want them to).

After a missed phone call in the morning from "anonymous caller", and in full knowledge of my autism diagnosis, some people dropped by my home unexpectedly, unannounced.
It was very kind of them to think of me, and come 'round again since they were in the area, and I do appreciate having someone take any notice of me and try to help me.

However, it scared me to within an inch of death when the doorbell bleeep bleeep bleeped, and I lifted up the curtain to see unexpected visitors at my home! :eek:
It took me ages to calm down. I was talking a lot but in a confused not coherent way.

But maybe as they don't know the details of the things I find difficult they shouldn't be expected to work on the basis of stereotypes of what autistic people are easily upset by... :oops:

Last edited:
My own shortcomings & defects of character.
Obnoxious political propaganda ads on YouTube.
Cleaning bathroom & don’t have near enough rags.

I put the kettle on then felt sick and had to abandon making the 4-minute egg noodles.

I made the egg noodles, used the last of the soy sauce, then felt too sick so abandoned eating them.

The reheated egg noodles were pasty and had no surface moisture.

The lack of emotional intelligence in myself & in my family of origin.

A 5 hour workday without a single thing to do.
Had a few pages I could study for a bit, but the majority of the day was just listening to music while twiddling my thumbs.
Sounds fun... I mean, I had 13 hours with 20 min break of running like a lunatic.

What made me unhappy was my collegue who seems to be psychopath of somekind. People are afreid of her. Including me.

New Threads

Top Bottom