• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What kinds of things are you impressed by or admire?

I used to admire and be amazed at some of the special effects of movies or the perfect music that brought out the event. Like the original Poltergeist or Ghost Busters. I actually always thought the first Ghost Busters movie was one of the best put together movies ever. It's not on my favorite movies list, but still took a lot of talent and thought in the production. Even the old Hitchcock movies, simple things like how they would make it appear they were falling. Today everything is computer and no effort or talent. Computers are great but it's taken a lot away from needing talent and skill and imagination.

I admire things I consider "real"; ideas, art, music, nature.

I admire people who do what they love, who are fearless and know exactly who they are, who make their own path and live according to their own standards.

Money would definitely make my life a lot easier, but having it just to show others that you have it seems strange to me, like bragging about being a slave to capitalism.

I admire the way different plants and animals look and function, and people who are patient with animals and kids.

I watched a video where a tiger butterfly was caught in a spider's web that was strong enough to catch small birds, but the spider cut the webs around it and set it free because she knew that tiger butterflies are very toxic and not worth eating.

Honeybadger ,cats they do exactly what they want ,people who don't care if they smash up something that makes them angry ,like an Amazon fire tablet.

New Threads

Top Bottom