• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What kind of cookies do you like?

I also love those white power cookies they have at Xmas time. It's the powder sugar, and the texture of it crumbling in my mouth. They have different names and seem to be a staple. This store here made whoopie pie cookies and l tried.
I think they are called tea cookies and are made with walnuts.

Yes, l have seen them called wedding cookies. I have seen several names for them depending on what state you live in.

A girlfriend made these at christmas every year, and another friend made them at easter:

Kourabiedes are butter and almond cookies and a staple in Greek households during Christmas time.

upload_2020-5-31_18-2-9.jpeg

Italian wedding cookies:
images

Both are quite similar in the way they are made.

Last edited:
My brother and I LOVE Russian tea cakes. We eat them every Christmas and the feeling when they crumble in your mouth feels phenomenal.

When I was still with my ex, he and I would make sugar cookies that are lewd to the point that I can't mention for the sake of this forum

I like chocolate chip, white chocolate chip, Oreos, mint Milans, the thumbprint cookies with the Hershey kiss In the center, praline sandies, Mint Thins, and the coconut cookies with the cherry in the center the best.

New Threads

Top Bottom