• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What kind of cookies do you like?

It's really difficult to buy cookies where I live in Canada. As all the locally made packaged cookies are so sweet that they make you a little sick when you eat them. And they are essentially all the same kinds that I've seen since childhood:

upload_2020-4-4_22-21-44.jpeg
upload_2020-4-4_22-21-58.jpeg
upload_2020-4-4_22-22-14.jpeg

upload_2020-4-4_22-22-46.jpeg
upload_2020-4-4_22-23-16.jpeg
images

Six kinds of maple cookies, all pretty much the same. Likely why many people make their own cookies. There are about five other different types of cookies to choose from in local stores.

Last edited:
It's really difficult to buy cookies where I live in Canada. As all the locally made packaged cookies are so sweet that they make you a little sick when you eat them. And they are essentially all the same kinds that I've seen since childhood:

View attachment 61372View attachment 61373View attachment 61374

View attachment 61375View attachment 61376
images

Six kinds of maple cookies, all essentially the same. Probably why many people make their own kinds of cookies. There are about five other different kinds of cookies to choose from.
That is a truly dismal collection! It's a good thing you know how to bake awesome cookies yourself! I have been baking cookies since I was twelve, lol.

My favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin cookies, as long as they are soft and fresh. I also eat chocolate chip, pumpkin, and gingerbread cookies. They are all pretty good.

Dark Chocolate Digestives... had to enforce a ban on these due to them being able to cause major mischief in my lower bowels..
Warning :- Don't eat a large pack in one evenings Gaming session.. :sweat:

I had some of those maple biscuits, a colleague brought some back from Canada, they were rather yummy and I would have made them my new favourite except they got eaten and there weren't any more. :oops:

My stepdad and I would snack on maple cookies during fall. I especially love the sweet, syrupy flavor it has.

Worst cookies is the ones a site gets you to agree to. It ain't even a question if you can only do 1 correct answer. It's like, every site does cookies and collects infos on me anyhow...just let me in! :p
I think tim tams are my favourite although i hardly ever get them goes they're TOO good. I can't help myself but eat them all in no time...and wonder why i have acid reflux. :p so no...temptation's too potent, so i avoid them but they're still my favourite.

I like most kinds of cookies, but my mother sometimes bakes these homemade oatmeal sandwich cookies with creamy peanut butter in the middle, and they are excellent.:cookie::yum:

Worst cookies is the ones a site gets you to agree to. It ain't even a question if you can only do 1 correct answer. It's like, every site does cookies and collects infos on me anyhow...just let me in! :p
I think tim tams are my favourite although i hardly ever get them goes they're TOO good. I can't help myself but eat them all in no time...and wonder why i have acid reflux. :p so no...temptation's too potent, so i avoid them but they're still my favourite.

I have seen tim tams but never tried them. Today l had a fortune cookie. It said something about romance so l promptly set it on fire. Fortune was crunchy. I visit cookies in the shopping aisle and think back when l could eat them nonstop and still fit clothes. 40 years ago.

I have seen tim tams but never tried them. Today l had a fortune cookie. The fortune said something about romance so l promptly set it on fire. Fortune cookie was crunchy. I visit cookies in the shopping aisle and think back when l could eat them nonstop and still fit clothes. 40 years ago. My daughter and l hit those maple cookies for awhile. Yum.

Last edited:
I have seen tim tams but never tried them. Today l had a fortune cookie. The fortune said something about romance so l promptly set it on fire. Fortune cookie was crunchy. I visit cookies in the shopping aisle and think back when l could eat them nonstop and still fit clothes. 40 years ago. My daughter and l hit those maple cookies for awhile. Yum.
Tim tams are basically wafers with caramel or some other gooey (or is it solid. i don't remember, haven't had em in a while) flavour in the middle and covered in chocolate ;p Idk if there's a brand where you live that essentially is this biscuit :p

I used to own the Sesame Street Library books as a child, and they would have recipes of cookies and other sweets. My mom and I would go shopping for the ingredients for some recipes and we would cook together.

Here's an example recipe:

Cookie-Monster-Dough1.jpg

I used to own the Sesame Street Library books as a child, and they would have recipes of cookies and other sweets. My mom and I would go shopping for the ingredients for some recipes and we would cook together.

Here's an example recipe:

Cookie-Monster-Dough1.jpg
I had the Sesame Street books with different cookie recipes when I was a kid. One version was making making "stained glass" cookies with broken pieces of hard candy, and I think you put sticks in them to make lollipops. I wanted to make them but never did... I only remember making them once (with help from my mother, of course), and it was the cookies shaped like butterflies.
Lol, they call a refrigerator an ice box. How old is this?

I had the Sesame Street books with different cookie recipes when I was a kid. One version was making making "stained glass" cookies with broken pieces of hard candy, and I think you put sticks in them to make lollipops. I wanted to make them but never did... I only remember making them once (with help from my mother, of course), and it was the cookies shaped like butterflies.
Lol, they call a refrigerator an ice box. How old is this?

I thought about making the candies myself, but my mom thought it was too high-maintenance (they may stick to the pan), but I made alphabet and number cookies, as well as normal cookies. As far as how old this is, I have a habit of looking a copyright dates and there are from the late 70's.

I also love those white power cookies they have at Xmas time. It's the powder sugar, and the texture of it crumbling in my mouth. They have different names and seem to be a staple. This store here made whoopie pie cookies and l tried.

New Threads

Top Bottom