• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your spirit animal?

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
What is your underlying spirit animal? Hawaiians believe that we have a spirit animal. To start off: my spirit animal is restless, and aways looking ahead for a better deal, a better life choice, and to protect those in my family circle, (friends). So maybe a crow or fox? What do you think? How would you describe your spirit animal? No right or wrong answers. This is a exercise to open you up into discovering yourself.

Maybe a pine marten?

maar-2159.jpg

:D They are a little shy and a little mischievous and like to hang out in the forest.

Maybe give this a go and see if it turns up anything interesting: What Is My Spirit Animal? Take The Quiz To Find Out! | SpiritAnimal.info

Here's my result:

You‘re The Turtle
Turtle Spirit Animal

What It Means To Be The Turtle​

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.
Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.
More Information: Turtle Totem

I like this post! It makes me think about the totem animal poles. Each animal represents something meaningful. I would say my spirit animal is a cat. I’m calm and collected but fierceful. I’m up for a challenge anytime. I’ll link the animal totem pole link if anyone is interested.

Animals are warriors. They are smaller, live with shrinking resources, yet many of them co-exist with humans.

Tortoise.

One step at a time, not in a rush, and okay with solitude. Also, a shell to withdraw into when threatened.

I have always identified with cats....all kinds of cats. I did the quiz from the link above and got the owl. That makes sense for me too :)

Quiz gave me snake. I can make that work. I'm not particularly fond of snakes, especially not their predatory qualities. But it feels right to me for a spirit animal not to be something you truly wish it was like an animal you personally admire. I mainly admire rats, crows, pillbugs, and the like. As for snakes, they sure don't move a lot or need much out of life to make it work. And I'm aware at least some people like touching them so that's nice.

In the quiz it's a snake.
Powerful life force and primal energy. True.
And I do like snakes. I like to hold and feel their skin.
Had a Boa as a pet in my teens.

Through a native American trance imagery, it was a Ring -Tailed Lemur.
The man I was working with on this thought I was describing a Coatimundi.
But it was the Lemur, which means the ghost.
They are lanky and have a distinct stare.
I even like sitting the way they do.

ring-tailedlemur_ZA_4638.jpg

Yep. That's me. :p

my spirit animal is a tiger,as well as a bear,they are animals of love,i also have the sex drive of both when i'm sexually tense

Last edited:
For years I’ve been convinced my spirit animal is a tortoise. Slow but sure. Persistent.

so, the quiz gave me a turtle. Not the same, but close.

What is my spirit animal? It seems to depend entirely on which "psychic" or on-line test is making the determination.

@AGXStarseed I took the test. Turns out my spirit animal is a snake. Funny, because the animal I fear most out of any animal is a snake. Even thinking about snakes gives me an uneasy feeling.
spirit animal.jpg

Personally I think my spirit animal is an animal he is very loyal to the people who are close to them. They avoid conflict at all cost. But if conflict is sought it is to protect those same people the animal is loyal to. The animal likes to spend most of their time alone or with a very very small group. It is anxious by nature but acts brave and in control when it needs to be. It looks very in control to others, but this is mostly an act.

New Threads

Top Bottom