• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the worst thing anybody has ever done to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been numerous occasions that are too many to count and has left a lot of emotional scars on me, I was abused emotionally and psychologically at both my home by my father and was also severely bullied at school to the point where I left school for good at age 13,but between those times and even afterwards I had some experiences where my social naivety and trustworthy nature was taken advantage of and abused,I can’t go into a lot of details here since it’s not in the private or serious discussion but all of this also contributed to my co existing condition Complex PTSD which I find more crippling than my Aspergers.

:rage::rage::rage:

There have been numerous occasions that are too many to count and has left a lot of emotional scars on me, I was abused emotionally and psychologically at both my home by my father and was also severely bullied at school to the point where I left school for good at age 13,but between those times and even afterwards I had some experiences where my social naivety and trustworthy nature was taken advantage of and abused,I can’t go into a lot of details here since it’s not in the private or serious discussion but all of this also contributed to my co existing condition Complex PTSD which I find more crippling than my Aspergers.
Wow, holy crap. I am actually kinda the opposite. I was stabbed in the back by one of my classmates in middle school who said they'd be my friend. However, as it turns out, they just went up to me only a few weeks after that and said that they were only using me at the same time said that they only felt sorry for me. Not sure what they were using me for, though. Can't think of any possible scenario of how they could.

Apparently, they also made some awful comments about me behind my back, and even attempted to make up some false rumors/accusations against me. Thankfully, their story was so confusing and so impossible/outlandish, nobody believed her, and it became a bit of an inside joke for a bit. That is what they get for attempting to make fun of people. Just get memed on instantly because your story is so confusingly elaborate and extremely improbable. They had it coming to them. I forgot what it was, though.

Even though the rumor they tried to make up about me was so hilariously unbelievable, I still had issues trusting people after that. I just didn't want to get stabbed in the back again.

Hard to pick just one thing. The bullying doesn't stick out as one particular incident, more just kids laughing at me or poorly imitating my voice.

I suppose the worst thing a person has done to me is used me to move. I met a woman in my early 20s and fell for her. I asked her out and she said no, but then later she called and asked to go out. She was quite charming and put on quite the act and I very much liked her. Short story short, we went out for a few weeks, she was moving so I helped her. Afterwards she broke up with me, I never suspected the reason but I was young and stupidly had to know so I asked her. She told me that she was just using me to move and that was that. She didn't seem at all disturbed by her behavior.

As soon as I declared myself as diagnosed Asperger's syndrome, my employer used the diagnosis against me to try and make excuses for the people harassing me in the workplace [included physical violence]. Saying in effect, that maybe I deserved the harassment because Aspies can be hard to get along with.. They paid $64,000 when I took them to court over it.

As soon as I declared myself as diagnosed Asperger's syndrome, my employer used the diagnosis against me to try and make excuses for the people harassing me in the workplace [included physical violence]. Saying in effect, that maybe I deserved the harassment because Aspies can be hard to get along with.. They paid $64,000 when I took them to court over it.

You should've had them for discrimination, any Judge worth his wig would say you had a very good case IMO.

I remember being mistreated by girls in high school. Walking in the hall between classes, a girl would sidle up to me and say something like 'so-and-so thinks you're cute." Soon it would escalate to :So-and-so really likes you,""So-and-so really want you to ask her out." Whenever I saw her, she would be looking at me, smiling sweetly. After two months of working to build my courage, I finally decided to go up and talk to her. After a few seconds she loudly proclaimed "ME? got out with YOU? You've got to be KIDDING!!!" Naturally, there were plenty of witnesses arranged as I tried to slink away, humiliated, through a crowed of people laughing at me.

I remember being mistreated by girls in high school. Walking in the hall between classes, a girl would sidle up to me and say something like 'so-and-so thinks you're cute." Soon it would escalate to :So-and-so really likes you,""So-and-so really want you to ask her out." Whenever I saw her, she would be looking at me, smiling sweetly. After two months of working to build my courage, I finally decided to go up and talk to her. After a few seconds she loudly proclaimed "ME? got out with YOU? You've got to be KIDDING!!!" Naturally, there were plenty of witnesses arranged as I tried to slink away, humiliated, through a crowed of people laughing at me.

Me too, in some cases at school the girls were as bad if not worse, as the boys for bullying.

I must say, between the two of them, I have seen what true evil looks like in a person's eyes. It is real. Evil... it's real. It exists. And there are people who are pure evil. Not a good bone in them at all. They enjoy hurting people. They relish the thought of killing someone. I really don't know how I've managed to recover from this. Managed to start going outside again... alone... wearing normal clothes, and not trying to cover myself up as much as possible, covering my face with a hat and sunglasses so no one can see how pretty I am. Though I do always carry a knife on me now. I am way more careful and cautious of people than I ever was before, and I don't think that will ever change. I don't really trust anyone. I am always watching them from inside, a third eye view. It's hard to explain.
Those two people... You can’t make up this kind of madness... I am so, so sorry you had to experience that. Reading those posts made me feel just how horrible a person can be. I never thought a human could be capable of such evil... It scares me. I’m truly terrified...

It's hard to pick one. It's been a relatively flat curve of unpleasantness and mistreatment that I've gradually gotten better at handling. Forced intimacy was the main theme in preschool and primary shool; death threats in middle school; rape threats in high school. In uni I don't even know, I was so good at ignoring people; all I noticed was that they treated me with a certain amount of hostility. H*ll, I often couldn't hear what they said when they were speaking directly to me, I think because of their hostile vibes and the fact that they were standing in my personal space.

Now I just try to live in the moment.

Stuff happens to everyone, not just ASD folks.

What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom