• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the most sweary fruit or vegetable?

Well, I suppose people could go around mispronouncing "couscous" as "cuss-cuss".

Would that work for y'all ? :p <rimshot> :rolleyes:

Parsnip is too cutesy
Don't know any Norwegian swear words know one Norwegian Word .
The only ones I hear are Anglo-Saxon and it's not even a swearword ,it's just the Anglo-Saxon word for an orifice ,which people think is a swearword.

"Bell pepper" could be an acceptable substitute for "bullsh*t."
Well, except that telling someone to "cut that bell pepper, now" might leave you with chopped produce and the same annoying attitude from the person you said it to.

I could see telling someone with a degree of skepticism, "That's rich in fiber!" :p

Though I see breakfast food shareholders frowning at me from the peanut gallery. o_O

"Bell pepper" could be an acceptable substitute for "bullsh*t."
Well, except that telling someone to "cut that bell pepper, now" might leave you with chopped produce and the same annoying attitude from the person you said it to.

Don't fig your bell peppers to me you kumquatting cabbage or I'll pineapple the yams out of you

What fruit or vegetable would best be used to replace swear words and why?
Something you could start saying instead of the main swear words.

I was thinking :

Kumquats - self evident.

What about you?

Rutabaga (swede)- as its so difficult to prepare.

Dunno about fruits or veggies but I tend to use one.

Fudge.

In stead of lazy ass. My friend and I started saying lazy prepared salad.

I'd same courgette would make a good swear word.

New Threads

Top Bottom