• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the most sweary fruit or vegetable?

This is similar to the thread in the VIP section,
except that one has the constraint of alliteration,
rather than vegetation.

I only swear at Bananas, especially if someone eats the string off one in front of me! *shudders*, I have a thing about that!

Think the harshness of the sound.

Kumquat
Durian - more cuddly sounding despite the smell.

Kumquat also reminds me of the place in Siberia which can also be used as an alternative for a swear word ‘Yakutsk
It must be my mind I can make something sound like a swearword out of anything

Kumquat also reminds me of the place in Siberia which can also be used as an alternative for a swear word ‘Yakutsk

Which reminds me.

When or if you can swear in Klingonese, who needs earthly fruits and vegetables ? :p

Then again, everyone knows those fraking Klingons are full of bantha poodoo. ;)

You complete bean. When's the last time you ate a poppycock?

It has been a long time since I have eaten poppycock. When I was a kid, I used to eat it all the time. The prize in the box used to be pretty good, but these days they are just cheap trinkets.

New Threads

Top Bottom