• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the most sweary fruit or vegetable?

Courgetting peach banana'd the kumquat out of quince.

He was broccoli'd, proper turnipped.
Got radished good style.

Completely yammed. Kumquatting quinces have turnipped the figging figgers.can fig the peach off

Yes, I concur.

A complete passion fruit. No carrot to broccoli the spring onion. If peaching off was compulsory, then pea the beans when cabbaged because bananaring the tangerines is just cucumber, utter courgette !

Yes, I concur.

A complete passion fruit. No carrot to broccoli the spring onion. If peaching off was compulsory, then pea the beans when cabbaged because bananaring the tangerines is just cucumber, utter courgette !

What fighing kumquattery is this?
What the peach are you drinking you fruiting turnip?

Good morning and get to fruit ! :)

Ranting in fruit and vegetables, theraputic for the cabbage.

Don't quince my star anise, lychees the fig out of my beetroot.

Get broccoli'd Mr Fridge, go turnip your Cox's pippins.
:)

Good morning and get to fruit ! :)

Ranting in fruit and vegetables, theraputic for the cabbage.

Don't quince my star anise, lychees the fig out of my beetroot.

Get broccoli'd Mr Fridge, go turnip your Cox's pippins.
:)
You're on a cabbage roll turnip :)

Courgette (Apparently that's what what poms call zuchinis)
You figging courgette! Yeah sounds good.
Sing along

Courgette (Apparently that's what what poms call zuchinis)
You figging courgette! Yeah sounds good.
Sing along
And also anyone who speaks Hindi , anyone who speaks Afrikaans of course anyone who speaks French.

Swing a throng of six quince
Bananas full of flies

Four and twenty artichoke
Baked in a pie

When the pie was opened,
The veg began to smell,

It's tough to do the last part
And make it rhyme as well.

Swing a throng of six quince
Bananas full of flies

Four and twenty artichoke
Baked in a pie

When the pie was opened,
The veg began to smell,

It's tough to do the last part
And make it rhyme as well.
Don't worry on my part I don't like rhymes

In my house, we call swear words "spinach" words. Then we tell our kids not to say them outside, because it will make people really mad. Plus, there's a lot of em that are gross. And in general, so they don't slip up, we discourage them inside too. But sometimes it's cute...

In my house, we call swear words "spinach" words. Then we tell our kids not to say them outside, because it will make people really mad. Plus, there's a lot of em that are gross. And in general, so they don't slip up, we discourage them inside too. But sometimes it's cute...

We went by the rule, "Adults swear, children don't" because it wasn't like I could prevent them from hearing it from others/strangers when we were out and about.

They could use as much swearing as they wanted to when they reached 18 but until then they had to choose a different word, a much nicer word from the English language to use instead.

We went by the rule, "Adults swear, children don't" because it wasn't like I could prevent them from hearing it from others/strangers when we were out and about.

They could use as much swearing as they wanted to when they reached 18 but until then they had to choose a different word, a much nicer word from the English language to use instead.

What did the kumquatting rutebagas Say on their 18th?

This post from Mia was in my mail box but can't find it on this thread & I thought it was funny so wanted to put it up here:

With apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson,

She hits the carrot with crooked squash
Inundating the celery in vegetable wash
Flinging onion and garlic into goulash.

New Threads

Top Bottom