• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Procrastinating putting on pants and going to the library.
Hmmmm... let's see if I can just read a chapter here.

Hoping that fading back pain (due to tension) will entirely disappear. And I'm deciding whether to spend time doing something boring and slightly uncomfortable or spend even more time trying to figure out how to make a computer program do it for me. I'm likely to do the latter because it's more fun.

Waiting for the boiler to heat enough water for me to take a shower. Fell asleep on the couch again, so I'm all sticky and sweaty and stuff.

Just spent a few hours doing paperwork and now I feel like crap because it's one big confusing mess and for every one thing that gets done two new things seem to pop up. grr. Time to get some sleep I suppose.

Effectively falling asleep at my desk. I think it's about time I climbed the wooden hill to Bedfordshire.

Sending out emails to a few Flemish autism organisations who direct all their communication to parents and family in stead of trying to talk to us directly. How will they ever achieve anything if they're only interested in second hand information.

Trying not to wet myself laughing at this video:
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Top Bottom