• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Listening to Def Leppard - Hysteria.

def-leppard-hysteria.jpg

I'm currently obsessed with that album.

Just got back from an intake to get some kind of disability service around here. Estimated time on the waiting list is about 4 years. yay!
And I had to tell them their own adres, because the one they gave out in their communication wasn't the right one. Sometimes it feels like the roles should be the other way around, because the more I deal with these institutions and services, the more I come to realize that, even with all the chaos that's my life, I'm probably a lot better organized than those who are supposed to help me with being organized.
And now I'm gonna play.

I drank too fast and now I'm having hiccups and I'm hoping that concentrating on writing about having hiccups will free me from them, which coincidentally, it just did, so to make an already short and meager story even shorter and meagerer: I had the hiccups just then, but not anymore right now. Fin.

Just made a laptopstand out of an old fruitbox. There will probably be some finetuning left to do, and then I'll finish it with some Japanese paper and varnish, but for now it works.

Schermafbeelding_2011-04-13_om_01.09.22.png

Schermafbeelding_2011-04-13_om_01.09.36.png

Just made a laptopstand out of an old fruitbox. There will probably be some finetuning left to do, and then I'll finish it with some Japanese paper and varnish, but for now it works.

That's rather cool!

I'm listening to iTunes, i have Facebook open in another tab... and my mug is beside me saying fill me fill me!

I'm sitting in my bed, with my desk pulled up to the side and my blankets pulled up around me. Facebook is on my other tab, although my chat is empty.

Sitting on my roof,howling at the moon, who seems to be taking a night off. feeling a bit forlorn, listening to music, and Socrates (my cat) just came jumping from a tree to see whatsup.

Cleaning up the remains of the bird Socrates brought home yesterday. It was Nietzsche who made the actual kill, which was a surprise, as she usually runs away in a scare whenever something moves.

I'm experiencing the sheer awesomeness of Android. I have Samsung's Captivate and just installed this amazing custom build called Cognition.

I'm watching "Secrets of the Superbrand Technology" on BBC Three and plan on watching "The Secret Millionaire" on Channel 4 +1 when it finishes. I think I watch too much television sometimes.

New Threads

Top Bottom