• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

I just finished a drawing after being hit with a random spurt of creativity. Now I'm going to hang out on the Internet until it gets late enough for me to go to sleep. Normally time goes by much too quickly when I'm online, but since it's the night before Christmas, time is moving very sluggishly.

I'm just browsing on the internet and thinking of a new video to make tomorrow and the best thing is that, it's NOW going in HD. :D

thinking of a new video to make tomorrow and the best thing is that, it's NOW going in HD. :D

Did you get a HD camera?

Apart from this forum, I'm listening to music on my Walkman and downloading more music on my computer.

I laid around watching TV all day, took a nap, went to Christmas dinner with my partner at my parents, with my sister, and nephew. We opened the very few presents. Christmas was very laid back this year. I removed a virus from my sisters laptop, then we came home. I worked on one of my bikes, now I'm online checking facebook, email and weather. Raining here, wet and cold in the morning, no bike ride for me. I think we are going to get new phones tomorrow.

Did you get a HD camera?
Yea, it's a new digital camera that has 14mp and it records videos in HD, I didn't get round to it.
----
I'm currently on my iPod touch -- I got the 4G edition and what I love about it is the speed of it and the retina display, I even noticed I got FaceTime, but I don't know anyone with it.

Worrying over sending an email to the person I got my guinea pigs from. They aren't getting along, and I may want to exchange one for another.

Wow. That's disgusting.

I'm putting photos up on my wall.
And trying to fight that nausea-feeling that google's foot just inspired.

New Threads

Top Bottom