• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Listening to "Silvery Wings Again" from the Salamander 2 OST and preparing to wipe out my entire hard drive.

Thinking about my data, and about the cheesecake I made for the Zombie Movie Night I'm attending this evening. It's the first one I've ever made, and I hope it is tasty.

I watched some anime, which is pretty much all I've been doing for the past few days. I just watched an episode of Texhnolyze:

290157.jpg

2961741.jpg
357927.jpg
4642362463.jpg

Listening to The Beatles and surfing the internet. I've had a long day today and managed to get my costume for Halloween sorted. I will have to post pictures of me dressed in it when I go out tomorrow night.

I was listening to music. I feel like reading something again. I think I'll start reading this short stories collection I have again.

... I should also resume playing this videogame that I've been playing for months. I should try beating it within the next few days.

This forum's the only thing I'm doing right now - but I'm about to get to work and bring my CV up to date. I will probably also work on cleaning my kitchen and read some papers.

I'm eating pizza and looking for a new phone to replace my Blackberry Pearl that keeps crashing on me. It's been crashing since I got it two years ago.

i woke up turned my neck wrong poped it pulled a muscle so im pretty sore right now plus i went to stepove a baby gate tripped and fell really hard on my knees!

i woke up turned my neck wrong poped it pulled a muscle so im pretty sore right now plus i went to stepove a baby gate tripped and fell really hard on my knees!

haha i cant read lol um nothing im just on facebook taking it easy

currently i am on aspie central yay! lol oh and i just wrapped Christmas gifts.

I am about to make a cake. It will be delicious. Over the longer term, I am also waiting for my cold to disappear. It's annoying.

I'm currently awaiting a phone call from my driving instructor. The roads are pretty icy so she'll probably call the lesson off today.

Keeping the noise down. My elderly nan is staying with us for Christmas and she's asleep in the front room.

New Threads

Top Bottom