• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

I'm on the internet looking confirming for my phone upgrade incase I do want to continue to start making an upgrade. :)

I've been pretty much waiting for an android for a while, shame I'll be missing out on the msn client on there but yea, I can simply just download a alternative and it's from T-Mobile, unless I'm thinking about the android from 3, but their calling services are no good.

I'm waiting for a repair quote on my car, which has a window stuck down and I don't want it to get stolen because I can't lock it :(. Let's hope it's cheap to fix.

Got Mum's friends coming over tonight. They are genuinely nice people but they can get quite loud, especially with a few drinks inside them. I expect they'll be playing SingStar too, once they've got enough Dutch courage.:lol2:

Digesting lunch. Gathering guts to sign up to give an informal presentation about my research on Friday.

Procrastinating. I set a deadline for myself - I have to send an important email by the time I leave school today. I am so nervous about what kind of reply I will get.

I made some banners/avatars from films of mine. I made a "Flesh for Frankenstein" banner, and a banner and avatar from the short film "Comedy".

Last edited:
Watching some Halloween movies while sick to my stomach. Right now I'm watching Sweeney Todd.

Ugh, I hope you feel better now. But Sweeney Todd is great.

I just read a paper about how prolific a scientist one has to be to get a job in Ecology or Evolution. Feeling both scared and motivated.

New Threads

Top Bottom