• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

The plan is to go to Manchester for like a week or 2 and then take a day trip down to London. There's not a chance we're staying overnight in London, everything is a rip-off down there. :lol2:

I'm planning to go to the huge shopping centre in Manchester called the Trafford Centre. There's a hotel like right outside it which is the one we're aiming to stay in. My brother wants to go shopping down in London so we'll spend a day down there. I'm looking to go to Buckingham Palace and other places to take photos with my DSLR which I should have by then. I also wouldn't mind going on the London Eye. So yeah, hopefully it'll be fun.

Hmm... I could maybe meet you or something. :)

Revising for exams, well, not really otherwise I wouldn't be on the forum.
Listening to Mr Blue Sky
Trying to think of the best way to vent my frustration without boring people around me.
Trying to think of something constructive to post. I feel the need to fit in somewhere. I hope to be well known enough to fit in here.

Right now, I'm waiting on me food being cooked. I'm also listening to music.

As for me, I'm worrying, hearing all these gossips about this person I know, kinda is creeping me out a little.... but yea... (trying to think of something else).

As for me, I'm worrying, hearing all these gossips about this person I know, kinda is creeping me out a little.... but yea... (trying to think of something else).

That sounds bad. Don't let it worry you though, just think positively.

playing scrabble and chess and replying to emails and editing photos and on here all on my iPad at the same time while my music plays at same time yet some people say we can't multitask on the iPad looooooool

Thinking if we should have an add-on script for the iPhone?
Not sure if really want to take the risk, I was thinking about it at a later stage the the forum grows even bigger.

Listening to music, my current track is Desert Rose by Sting. (Still Sting! I like his music from the days he was in the Police)

New Threads

Top Bottom