• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

I am watching a fly circling my head and wondering if I can catch it like King Kong.

Setting my alarm for 6:30 because my family are going to Thorpe Park (English theme park) tomorrow.

Trying to watch the World Cup on ITV Player but the darn thing won't work no matter what browser I use.

haha i just read your post kempy. Did you catch him?

I'm BORED. I'm drinking blueberry wine and avoiding my room-mate & the class readings I've been putting off.

Never mind, I just read the box scores because to me, I can't afford the time and money to watch the game live on TV. (In Singapore, World Cup is ridiculously expensive to watch...)

So well, I am reading box scores for World Cup and other sports.

I'm currently busy with trying to get my phone working, its now frustrating me.

**feels tempted to actually throw it.**

I'm currently just relaxing on the internet at the moment trying to look for a good phone?

Should I go for the INQ mini 3g or ING chat 3g?

New Threads

Top Bottom