• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What fictional characters do you suspect of being autistic?

Murderbot, from the Martha Wells Murderbot series. It's not actually human, but I suspect that's the author's secret in-joke.

Note that Dan Akroyd wrote Ghostbusters: the Afterlife. Dan Akroyd is autistic, so adding an autistic character is no surprise.
When I heard that he is on the spectrum, it pretty much explained almost every character he has played. Joe Friday from "Dragnet" is most visible: speaks in a fast paced monotone voice, very obsessed with rules and law, no sense of humor, misses sarcasm...

Last edited:
I've always thought that Mac from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is probably somewhere on the autism spectrum. In fact, quite a few characters from that show display a variety of autistic traits.

I didn't see this yet in the replies. But, additionally to Sheldon from TBBT: Leonard!!! Especially visible in the first few seasons, but later too.

Also: Sara from Young Royals officially has autism and ADHD (very well portrayed, too, the actress is autistic)

Penny and Nemona from Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are both heavily autism-coded IMO.

So are Liko and Dot from the Pokémon Horizons anime.

New Threads

Top Bottom