• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you collect?

?

• Toys

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Books

Votes: 57 42.5%
  • Games

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Nature

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • other

Votes: 74 55.2%
  • Clothes

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
sounds like fun. :) I choose speakers that have unusual stereophonic imaging qualities. as soon as I found them relatively cheap on Ebay, I collected the CEDAR declicker and decrackler pair [gotta use 'em both as they work synergistically together] for my collection of several thousand old phonograph recordings.

right now i'm trying to gather as many interesting Beatles covers as I can, to make as many compilation CDs as I can.

i collect things that have to do with precision engineering, accuracy and things that require a skill.
I have a collection of headphones, a few mechanical watches, remote control helicopters and sailboats that i have made and pocket knives. I can go nuts about media players and hifi cables and interconnectors. Oh, i also love lego technics sets :)
I also have collected and use old school straight razors and razor blade razors as well as a small collection of coffee grinders and coffee making tools (everything but electric).

Electronic keyboards/synthesizers, anything Pokemon related, amiibos, pocket dragons, beanie babies, pin badges/hats/clothing from my foreign travels, bus timetables, board games, playing cards...

collecting jazz recordings featuring harpsichord, pedal harp, ukulele and other odd instruments. also collecting samples of DES recordings.

Electronic keyboards/synthesizers, anything Pokemon related, amiibos, pocket dragons, beanie babies, pin badges/hats/clothing from my foreign travels, bus timetables, board games, playing cards...
I love collect merch but not the trading cards

I'm a logophile who collects word definitions from online dictionaries. I Copy and Paste copious words, followed by their definitions, into an ever-growing text document.

I add the definitions so eagerly that I don't even care if I repeat added words. As long as the definition isn't one of an everyday word (such as "house" or "dog"), I add it.

I may have as many as a few thousand definitions so far. :smiley:

Right now I'm collecting vinyl records. I also have a cassette tape collection too but at the moment I'm more interested in vinyl. I think I have 18 records so far. I'm only collecting vinyl from bands and singers that I like. Though I have a couple from bands that I'm not really into that much.

This probably isn't of the most common hobby, but i collect tickets and tags from my travels. I don't have many, but it's still a collection.

Hi, I was just curious about the type of things people collected.
What collections do you have or a singular object you really love owning

Keyrings. My keys have like...20 keyrings and only 3 keys. People always comment on it. I also like magnets and our fridge, freezer and boiler are covered in them. I always ask people to bring me a magnet back if they go somewhere.

New Threads

Top Bottom