• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Ah, so that's why I seem to be brushing my teeth a lot more lately.. is chocolate breath OK like minty breath is? :D
Haha, possibly!! Maybe I should try the cocoa powder!!! :D By the way, I forgot to add about the Coconut Oil "pulling" ... dispose of the oil into a napkin or something instead of into the sink because it could clog up the plumbing. Also, you could use a smaller amount, a teaspoon NOT a tablespoon. We can include all this in the 'recipe' thread. :p

Haha, possibly!! Maybe I should try the cocoa powder!!! :D By the way, I forgot to add about the Coconut Oil "pulling" ... dispose of the oil into a napkin or something instead of into the sink because it could clog up the plumbing. Also, you could use a smaller amount, a teaspoon NOT a tablespoon. We can include all this in the 'recipe' thread. :p

Ooo, you slipped that in after I read your post :D
Looks interesting, I'll be getting some coconut oil to try later, thanks Tia :)

:D Fresh artichokes, brocolli, red bell pepper, mushrooms, green onions, olive oil and lots of garlic. And brown rice underneath, and some chicken on the side.

Tonight will be poached salmon, watercress, avocado, walnut and celery salad followed by blueberries and kiwi fruit.

A friend is taking me out to pizza tonight! :grinning: I will soon be riding the crest of a wave of a saturated fat high! WOOHOO!:pizza:

An experiment. I cooked cube steak with gravy. Halfway through the instruction list I realized the gravy was in fact the same gravy you make for biscuits at breakfast, so I abandoned their method and went to my tried-and-true-that's-delicious gravy. While it got good praises from the guests, I'm not quite sold on that gravy being used for something other than sausage or biscuit. But cube steak drippings did make a tasty gravy.

Also served mashed potatoes, potato salad, green beans, mac 'n cheese, and dinner rolls. And my husband did a beef brisket just in case the cube steak experiment didn't end well.

Keto pancakes. Cream cheese, 2 eggs, coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and a little bit of diet sierra mist. Normally I would put in vanilla, but I ran out. While cooking on medium heat, I added peanuts. Doing it like that allows for a more even spread and puts them in the middle of the pancake (the batter will rise around them as they cook. Doubly true when making regular pancakes.)

BBQ'd Rib eye steaks, onion lollipops, baked marinated Brussel sprouts and rice! Mmmm, served with a nice IPA.

Green tea. My tummy is really upset and hurting. I should try to start exercise, but I'm just having to much tummy pain right now. So here's to some yummy green tea. Cheers!

I had a salad with romaine lettuce, and I had roasted brussel sprouts (I love those green veggies), and a small piece of chicken, and a homemade no-sugar-added-ice-cream-chocolate shake.

I had a salad with romaine lettuce, and I had roasted brussel sprouts (I love those green veggies), and a small piece of chicken, and a homemade no-sugar-added-ice-cream-chocolate shake.

That sounds yummy! And healthy. I was able to woof down finally two small stuffed peppers. Still on my soft diet. Tomorrow possibly green bean casserole - my go to soft food and mashed potatoes.

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Or is it HERE YE! HERE YE?! :confused:

I'll soon be making more healthy dishes that I'll try to post in this thread as I'm getting this Ninja 4 in 1 from (where else?) QVC!!!!!!!

untitled (9).png

I'm getting that cute little red number there in front. :) It will go great with my Mr. Blender (he's a Ninja too!) I'll be putting away my pressure cooker and my slow cooker back into storage. I can't wait! I better make sure to get my plumbing (tummy) back into working order before my new Bad Boy shows up at the front door! There's even tons of free recipes on the internet. AND, it's extremely easy to clean! Woo hoo! And look at the picture - it even bakes! Hot damn! :p

That sounds yummy! And healthy. I was able to woof down finally two small stuffed peppers.

Tummy troubles and you're having stuffed green peppers? Brave soul. ;)

But then I've eaten too many peanuts and am paying for it with arthritis in my knee. Guess there's a learning curve to this. :eek:

Tummy troubles and you're having stuffed green peppers? Brave soul. ;)

But then I've eaten too many peanuts and am paying for it with arthritis in my knee. Guess there's a learning curve to this. :eek:

What's peanuts have to do with arthritis, Judge?

New Threads

Top Bottom