• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

We'll reach a million messages soon.

1700670057510.png

Wow. I guess we are not exactly consistent with how many messages we add each day.
Not exactly, as you can see on this chart, our average as you have formerly posted (blue) is roughly 250 posts per day.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 131554.png

If the daily messages are steady, we will hit 1 million messages in about a month.
So this math was definitely off. Whoops. My bad. Not even really sure how I came up with that. But, here we are, just a couple days away from 1 million.

So this math was definitely off. Whoops. My bad. Not even really sure how I came up with that. But, here we are, just a couple days away from 1 million.
No big deal, per usual, we will arrive in style :cool:

Assuming no posts get deleted in the meantime the forum itself will list the 1 millionth post as 1054136 when someone wants to check.

This one is listed as 1053851

Assuming no posts get deleted in the meantime the forum itself will list the 1 millionth post as 1054136 when someone wants to check.

This one is listed as 1053851

I think we have to go by this number:

Threads - 41,596
Messages - 999,726

Deleted messages shouldn't count.

Because lets be honest. Its not going to pause at 1 million. We will probably gain about 20 posts within a minute around the 1 million mark from people trying to get it haha

If 1 million isnt someone with vip yet maybe someone should gift them vip to celebrate. I have a feeling odds are it will be vip though

New Threads

Top Bottom