• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

We'll reach a million messages soon.

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
This is what the forum statistics look like on my computer:

1697278570764.png

We're about ten thousand messages from the millionth message. Maybe if it can be tracked, the person who writes the millionth message on a thread should win a prize.

It's very exciting, because I think it will take no time at all to reach one million.

Since October 14, there have been 9,513 messages added to the forum. It’s been 37 days, so that gives us an average of approximately 257 messages per day. If the daily messages are steady, we will hit 1 million messages in about a month.

This is where we are at right now.

1700477720159.png

I wonder how an AI would be affected by reading all of the posts on this and other autism websites.

I will look to see what I can find.

So far the oldest thing I see is an Intro from 17 January 2010.

---
After looking through all the areas, this is the oldest post I found:

Last edited:
I will look to see what I can find.

So far the oldest thing I see is an Intro from 17 January 2010.

---
After looking through all the areas, this is the oldest post I found:

This is some real dedication @tree

New Threads

Top Bottom