• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wearing diapers/ nappies

2wheels4ever

Most of my life I'd had off-and-on attractions to wearing diapers again and recently thought "what the hey" and started off with a bag of Goodnites and went from there, trying different brands. What I've found is that the "protection" is making it easier to be in the presence of my overbearing family more as well as the sensory feelgood. It is a bit of a risk of being found out and the possible aftermath of such, since I have no actual medical need though I was a late bedwetter.

Several things go through my mind; part of this has got to be the classic aspie late-blooming sudden intense interest. 2; I don't perceive my childhood as happy and loving as I thought it should have been, 3; I'm uncomfortable as an adult and the world's expectations for me to live up to, and 4; living with my family being the way it is, with these expectations and yet wanting to figuratively treat me as a toddler, this is a subconscious gesture in congruence with my history of stepping into the role of the accused. This is just my rational, logical self hashing it out, but from what I've been researching, it's like autism - it was already there and it's not going away on its own.

Am I truly alone in my double dose of weird?

I'm sorry my response is late, but no, you are not alone! I have almost the same feelings as you have, and had an interest in being in diapers since I was about 4!

I've also been into them since the age of 4. It's primarily a sensory thing for me.

Do they also give you sexual arousal as well? I like the sensory, texture, and comfort of wearing them as well, but they also cause sexual gratification to wear them for me.

More so when I was younger. Now, being in them all the time, the sexual aspect of it has diminished. They can still be a turn-on in the right circumstances, though.

They only reason they are sexual feeling to me is they symbolize the love and submissiveness of being a child that needs to wear diapers, and it causes a feeling of warmth and security. They all play into the sexual aspect, but they are nowhere near only about sex. I also have ageplay fetishes though where I imagine myself in a role play scenario with an adult treating me like a needy child.

Yeah, I have some AB-related stuff but I'm not into role-playing at all, nor am I very good at it. For example, I have a ton of footed pjs which I wear almost exclusively (when at home) during the cooler months but again it's more of a sensory thing...I love the feeling of being encased, enclosed, wrapped up, etc.

Yeah, I have some AB-related stuff but I'm not into role-playing at all, nor am I very good at it. For example, I have a ton of footed pjs which I wear almost exclusively (when at home) during the cooler months but again it's more of a sensory thing...I love the feeling of being encased, enclosed, wrapped up, etc.

You're not an adult-baby, but a diaper-lover then. They are usually just interested in the diaper and the feeling of it, but aren't into baby role play.

Yes, I am a DL, if such labels are necessary. However, consider that almost anywhere you look, being a DL is perceived primarily as having a sexual fetish, which is not quite accurate for me. Not that diapers don't have their arousing aspects, as I said before, but I'm not walking around with a hard-on all day just from wearing one, lol.

Yes, I am a DL, if such labels are necessary. However, consider that almost anywhere you look, being a DL is perceived primarily as having a sexual fetish, which is not quite accurate for me. Not that diapers don't have their arousing aspects, as I said before, but I'm not walking around with a hard-on all day just from wearing one, lol.

Sexual pleasure is a subjective issue. I don't think all diaper-lovers get hard every time they wear one, but generally enjoy it for a variety of reasons.

The label was only created to distinguish a difference among diaper fetish from the ones who like role playing, to the ones who just like the diapers.
I am an actor and performer by nature. My realistic fantasy is to find someone else who enjoys entertaining me while I'm wearing diapers, playing with toddler toys, and drinking from a sippy cup. I have an adult life too, but there is this aspect of me that wants to be a toddler and treated as such.

True, but I was simply indicating how diapers seem to be perceived as one of two things: part of the "costume", if you will, of being an adult baby, or as a sexual fetish. Very few things in life are so simple; people who wear diapers by choice do it for a whole range of reasons, as you said, and being pegged as one thing because I have a label attached to me makes me uncomfortable. I was simply resisting being put into a category. :)

Oh, and I do have sippy cups...I take them to bed with me at night so I can have something to drink without spills. One might assume, being diapered and in my footies, sleeping with a sippy cup all snuggled up with my blankets and pillows, that I am indeed an AB, but again those categories oversimplify. Set me down with toddler toys or in front of the TV with cartoons on and I'll be bored out of my mind.

am incontinent/unable to toilet train and get attends slip L8 nappies on the NHS for that but do like the comfort of them as well.

I've been into them since I was 7.

I went started at an autistic school at age 7 and experienced older people than myself in diapers.

Alex, did the other people at your school wear them for incontinence or comfort? I'm really interested to know how common it is for people on the spectrum to wear diapers by choice.

Alex, did the other people at your school wear them for incontinence or comfort? I'm really interested to know how common it is for people on the spectrum to wear diapers by choice.
If they did by choice, it was probably at home. It was only the incontinent ones that wore them to school.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't. Only my diaper obsession was a result of my original obsession which was of the need to watch or be watched peeing and pooping. I would wear diapers to work out of convenience, but the reward for me was always being able to pee in the diaper, in public, with so many people standing nearby and unaware.

I don't mess in them as much anymore and I don't know if that's an aspect of this subject that anyone really wants to delve into, at least on this thread.

Eek!

Dare I confess my secret shame?

Yes, I like to wear diapers. For me it started with my childhood fear of growing old and dieing. So what was the best way to combat these morbid fatlistic thoughts? Why, imagining myself growing younger, of course.

As I entered puberty these fantasies evolved into something of a fetish, which I still have to an extent, despite being pretty much asexual. That is to say, diapers and infantilism kind of turn me on, but not enough to make actual sex appealing. Yeah, I know, I'm weird.

I shared this fetish with a couple of my past partners, and if anything they were freaked out by just how non-sexual it was. One partner couldn't help but see me as a child after our one and only role playing session and no longer felt comfortable sexualising me. I didn't mind, as I don't like sex anyway, but it was the beginning of the end of our relationship.

I actually haven't worn diapers for a while, but I still fantasize about it some times. There is a real sense of security when wearing them that is hard to describe. I really wish I could find someone to baby me every now and then, cradle me in his arms, and snuggle. It's kind of difficult to feel small though, given my unusual height.

Most guys I have talked to who are into the AB/DL scene are way too hyper-sexual for me. They also really obsess over the scatological side of things, which is really gross to me. I mean, I like to tinkle in my nappies, sure, but that is more about relinquishing control and allowing somebody to take care of me. I suppose I just need to find a truly gigantic man, who is tender and caring, into age play, live in the same area, and is not expecting sex. Yeah...

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom