• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Virgin Mobile UK signal problems in Sheffield, England

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Above.

I've posted on the Virgin Media community forum, but nobody has responded to my topics yet.

Please do not just tell me to Google the problem, I already have and as mentioned asked Virgin directly on their forum.

Above.

I've posted on the Virgin Media community forum, but nobody has responded to my topics yet.

Please do not just tell me to Google the problem, I already have and as mentioned asked Virgin directly on their forum.
All 02 ,EE do is give me another Sim card which irritates me and deny weather could do anything to the phone .
Won't have the problem with EE anymore ,02 is working again.
Another person in my street has problems as well so it's not just me ,I don't want unending SIM cards.

All 02 ,EE do is give me another Sim card which irritates me and deny weather could do anything to the phone .
Won't have the problem with EE anymore ,02 is working again.
Another person in my street has problems as well so it's not just me ,I don't want unending SIM cards.

O2, EE = not Virgin, therefore not relevant to my problem.

Do you see?

EE = Virgin. Virgin Mobile don’t have their own lines they ‘piggyback’ on EE, ie rent line use off them. If you have a problem with one, you are likely to have the same problem with the other.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Mobile_UK

Hmm, I would've been best to stick with EE then, only reason I left was because come upgrade time they didn't have the phone I wanted to upgrade to.

Plus the connection as I recall was a LOT better, didn't have the problems I'm having at the moment.

New Threads

Top Bottom